DVDFab 5.0.2.8 Beta is out

Dear all,

DVDFab 5.0.2.8 Beta is out (June 2, 2008):

http://www.dvdfab.com/download/DVDFab5028Beta_avangate-689.exe

What’s New:
New: Updated H.264 codec to improve encoding speed. (DVDFab Mobile Option)
New: Updated language files.
Fix: Protection on Semi-Pro (US) is not removed correctly.
Fix: A crash problem at DVDFab startup in certain cases.
Fix: Two crash problems when using H.264 2-pass encoding in certain cases. (DVDFab Mobile Option)
Fix: A/V sync problem when using 2-pass encoding for certain DVDs, like Zathura, National Treasure 2. (DVDFab Mobile Option)

Best Regards,
Fengtao

Thank you very much for your quick responses, and for great support…Best regards…Bob…

Rock & Roll…:cool:

The provided link is still giving Rev 5.0.2.5!

Great Program and unbelievable support.

Thanks

Looks like I clicked the wrong link, Sorry

Thanks guys…

trhanks the old link were to download says 5025 and i did not get the update notafication

thanks 4 everything

[QUOTE=kenbra;2069556]trhanks the old link were to download says 5025 and i did not get the update notafication

thanks 4 everything[/QUOTE]

That is because it is a beta, use the link at the top of this thread.

Thanks.

thank you

Rock & Roll

It would be nice if someone would expand their vocabulary and quit wasting bandwidth.

Thank you. I think it’s refreshing to see someone who really seems care about his customers and I would also like to thank the people in this forum who have helped me so much in the short time I have been a member.

Sweet.

Thanks much!

Keep on rockin. Do these guys ever sleep?

Man getting hard to keep up with all the updates, Thanks Fengtao

[QUOTE=Mike89;2069630]It would be nice if someone would expand their vocabulary and quit wasting bandwidth.[/QUOTE]

Hmmmm…and speaking of wasting bandwidth…

[QUOTE=fengtao;2069489]Fix: Two crash problems when using H.264 2-pass encoding in certain cases. (DVDFab Mobile Option)
[/QUOTE]

Thanks for fixing this.

[QUOTE=maineman;2069683]Hmmmm…and speaking of wasting bandwidth…[/QUOTE]bad maineman :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you once again Fengtao and Ting!

Yes, thank you both Fengtao and Ting, your work is appreciated:clap:

In consideration of all the valuable help that maineman has provided to many members of this forum, I think he’s entitled to “waste” a little bandwidth if he so desires. Thanks maineman for all your help!

Also, thanks to Fengtao and Ting for the new version!

Thanks Fengtao and Ting for the great work and the quick responce.:clap: