DVDFab 5.0.2.2 won't run

I’ve installed DVDFab 5.0.2.2 from the website and it appears to have installed okay but when I try to launch it - The program appears then disappears and a message box pops up reading that I’m running 5.0.0.0 and I need to upgrade to 5.0.2.2 to continue, it then let’s me send an error report but I haven’t heard back anything.

I can’t run the program and I’ve already loaded 5.0.2.2

This was installed on an HP Pavilion with an AMD cpu running XP SP2.

Any thoughts?

Thanks.

If you didn’t download this version from this page http://www.dvdfab.com/download.htm , then install it again.

Yes I downloaded it from the DVDFab website.

Yes, I did download it from the DVDFab website.

[quote=FireGeek2;2064663]I’ve installed DVDFab 5.0.2.2 from the website and it appears to have installed okay but when I try to launch it - The program appears then disappears and a message box pops up reading that I’m running 5.0.0.0 and I need to upgrade to 5.0.2.2 to continue, it then let’s me send an error report but I haven’t heard back anything.

I can’t run the program and I’ve already loaded 5.0.2.2

This was installed on an HP Pavilion with an AMD cpu running XP SP2.

Any thoughts?

Thanks.[/quote]
Please donot crosspost your issues, this will only cause people to respond in different thread and cause problems. Crossposting is against forum rules. Please read them. I have deleted your other thread

Sorry - I thought I only started the one thread, I didn’t intentionally post multiples.

It doesn’t appear this is a common issue with an easy fix anyway…

[QUOTE=FireGeek2;2064704]Yes, I did download it from the DVDFab website.[/QUOTE]

DVDFab has two websites
dvdfab.com (css version)
dvdfab.net (NON-css version)

try using the guide below for doing a clean uninstall
and when you get to the Prefetch folder make sure you delete all listings for DVDFab and the PCSETUP.exe ###.pf
also re-download a new install package from
http://www.dvdfab.com/download.htm?vid=avangate&aid=689