DVDFab 5.0.1.0 Beta Discussion

vbimport

Thanks Fengtao and Ting.:clap::clap: The new colors look great. The aspect ratio information and button placement in DVD to Mobile will be very useful.

The installer (at least on my machine) launched DVDFab before the installer closed (two clicks remaining) and remained open, but everything seems to be working OK.

Also “Install VSO burning engine” in installer isn’t localized.

[QUOTE=signals;2047263]Thanks Fengtao and Ting.:clap::clap: The new colors look great. The aspect ratio information and button placement in DVD to Mobile will be very useful.

The installer (at least on my machine) launched DVDFab before the installer closed (two clicks remaining) and remained open, but everything seems to be working OK.[/QUOTE]
Ditto…
And a huge sigh of relief for these old eyes…:cool:
Thanks again!

Fantastic work!! Great colors…Much Appreciated…Thank you…Bob…

Running Vista SP1 and Platinum.

After the installation, in the last phase when its about to start the program it crashes in module DVDFabMobile.exe. Someone else that gets this problem? But it do starts the application.

Nice, in the About box there is information on when the license is due to expire.

I had to put in my reg data again but it worked just fine, I also like the new GUI, and like the above poster has said the information in the About box is great. Thanks.:clap:

ID1074=Zoomed by Source Aspect Radio - seems to be a typo - shouldn’t it be Ratio at the end?

Dear all,

For 1) crash when DEP is on 2) typo problem, please re-download DVDFab 5.0.1.0 Beta to see the result.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

Report_ENU.lng:

ID1013=Sending report, plesase wait…

Still not fixed, already reported in 5.0.0.0 Beta

Same result with the new download. Before installing the new version, I uninstalled all previously installed versions and did a reboot.

Problemsignatur:
Problemhändelsens namn: APPCRASH
Programnamn: DVDFabMobile.exe
Programversion: 1.0.0.0
Programtidsstämpel: 4812fb12
Namn på felmodul: StackHash_6bc7
Modulens version: 0.0.0.0
Tidsstämpel för felmodul: 00000000
Undantagskod: c0000005
Undantagsförskjutning: 00447001
OS-version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.256.1
Språkvariant-ID: 1053
Ytterligare information 1: 6bc7
Ytterligare information 2: f3f6a1403802118ada460cd45530935b
Ytterligare information 3: 6477
Ytterligare information 4: d34edb9b57aa7d1aac3252e1a9591198

Re-downloaded and still getting the error.

Really Fantastic - especially new colours.:clap::clap:

One problem I have got, Common Settings…DVD To DVD…Default Output Size…is not saving the setting.

I do not use DVD9 at all but the Default Setting always shows …DVD9… even though I have set it to DVD5.

[QUOTE=StirlingMac;2047383]Really Fantastic - especially new colours.:clap::clap:

One problem I have got, Common Settings…DVD To DVD…Default Output Size…is not saving the setting.

I do not use DVD9 at all but the Default Setting always shows …DVD9… even though I have set it to DVD5.[/QUOTE]

thought it was only me…or that i made a mistake…
but i have exactly the same problem

The output size setting in 5.0.0.0 did not track from the first page to the new second page (after clicking “Next”). I have not tried it in 5.0.1.0 yet.
//EDIT// Everything seems to default to DVD-9 except Split and Customize Split which default to DVD-5 anyway.

[QUOTE=fengtao;2047320]Dear all,

For 1) crash when DEP is on 2) typo problem, please re-download DVDFab 5.0.1.0 Beta to see the result.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Fengtao[/QUOTE]

How long before 5 comes out of Beta?? I won;t install anything thats Beta!! I’m Running 4.1.2.0 and evrything is working for me(so far)

Atleast Fengtao is honest and names it a beta. I wish Microsoft was that honest when they released Vista.

5.0.1.0 Beta did an excellent job on The Golden Compass

[quote=Donewell;2047412]How long before 5 comes out of Beta?? I won;t install anything thats Beta!! I’m Running 4.1.2.0 and evrything is working for me(so far)[/quote]May 8, 2008 according to the website.

[QUOTE=Dialysis1;2047454]5.0.1.0 Beta did an excellent job on The Golden Compass[/QUOTE]

Glad to hear…will be getting it tomorrow!

This statement caught my eye.

New: Separated “DVD to Mobile” feature to “DVDFab Mobile Option”, which will become a seperate product after May 8, 2008.