DVDFab 5.0.0.0 Beta Discussion Thread

vbimport

The new Customize Split mode looks like it will be perfect for TV episodes.:clap: It seems to allow split-by-title, which many of us have been doing manually for TV discs.

Customize is now a two-screen mode; if you want to set default audio/subpicture (and No Menus) you will have to click Next to reach the menu controls, then click Back to set the defaults. The “Default Arrow” works as before in Main Movie.

I had a problem after the install restart with my PC startup options which may or may not have been related to DVDFab. Set a restore point before running the installer just to be safe and post your results.

Does not appear to remember customized profiles. I am still investigating this. All customizations in Common Settings are preserved.

Nice new look. Thanks Fengtao, Ting and team for all the hard work.:clap::clap:

Your diligence is astounding! :flower:

Questions: Is HD Decrypter still free? Will v4 be updated anymore for bugfixes or v5 is the future now?

Yeah, I’m loving the new look etc, and getting a new key was lightning quick, too :clap:

Great job, Fengtao, Ting and the team :flower:

DVDFab HD Decrypter is still free, you can always click “Start DVDFab HD Decrypter” to use it.

This is a great leap forward Fengtao, I am astounded. Thankyou, I recieved my key immediately. Now I have V3, 4, and 5 aon my computer all in different folders.:clap:

Like the new look, i even voted because i believe fab is n1.

Having problems with key, copy/paste.

Information bar tells me it’s activated, and will restart,but when i restart the program, still only for trial user.

Any ideas ???

Make sure you select v5.0 key in the drop down selector on the retrieve key page. I did the same thing and retrieved my v4 key again.:o[quote=Icewarrior;2041034]Like the new look, i even voted because i believe fab is n1.

Having problems with key, copy/paste.

Information bar tells me it’s activated, and will restart,but when i restart the program, still only for trial user.

Any ideas ???[/quote]

Thank’s for the quick responce signal’s, all working now,there was asterisks in my key.
thank’s arachne as well.

[quote=Icewarrior;2041044]Thank’s for the quick responce signal’s, all working now,there was asterisks in my key.
thank’s arachne as well.[/quote]
Guess you were so excited you didnt read the whole e-mail

1. Paste your registration key below EXACTLY[B] excluding the asterisk signs[/B].

[QUOTE=signals;2041043]Make sure you select v5.0 key in the drop down selector on the retrieve key page. I did the same thing and retrieved my v4 key again.:o[/QUOTE]:bigsmile: oh well crap happens.

Less than a year now i believe and i’ve had v.3,v.4,and now v.5

Now that a few of us a hip to the new beta. Has anyone tried it out yet?

I have to leave the house soon and will have to wait till later to give it a spin.

Oh and by the way it saved my v.4 settings.

WOW another version

Now we know why there’s not been the usual flurry of updates lately :slight_smile:

Nice… :bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

Very Nice…Thanks Guys!!!
:bow::cool::bigsmile:

Yeah got it in one :bigsmile:

:bigsmile:[quote=Icewarrior;2041086]Yeah got it in one :bigsmile:[/quote]
Just messin with ya Ice, I was excited also.:bigsmile:

Can someone post a screen shot of what it looks like? Thank you.

Where i can download he beta?

http://club.cdfreaks.com/2040997-post1.html Its a sticky on the Fab Forum:bigsmile:

[quote=Bob;2041060]Now that a few of us a hip to the new beta. Has anyone tried it out yet?

I have to leave the house soon and will have to wait till later to give it a spin.

Oh and by the way it saved my v.4 settings.[/quote]
I just tryed it with some of the older difficult title like Blade House of CYHTHON and it worked perfectly.:iagree: