[quote=troy512;1935687]have you tried other dvd’s or just the one that wont work? what dvd are you trying to backup? can you play dvd’s with media players, such as vlc? when you go into device manager do you have any yellow exclamation marks? do you have any error codes? did you uninstall the drivers for your dvd drive not just reinstall? have you uninstalled the secondary ide channel? what brand and model is your burner? do you have other burning/copy programs running? do you have packet writing software installed (nero incd)? can i ask anymore questions?
let us know what you can, and if you need help please ask.
- Other dvds do the same thing.
- The media players also dont respond when I try to play them.
- I have no exclamation marks in device manager and no error codes.
- I uninstalled then reinstalled the drivers for the dvd drive.
- I havent uninstalled the secondary ide channel… what is that?
- My brand of burner is LG GSA-H22N
- I have nero 7 installed.
I got an email from dvd fab saying to disable anti virus software and check if my comp has other decrypter software.
I cant find the setting to disable norton 360… does anyone know where i can do that?
and also what would be other decrypter software?