[QUOTE=MRL_DVDFab;2031933]New here, used DVDFab for a short time as well. Previously used to create backup DVD’s. Never a problem. Recently tried to take a DVD as well as HD versions and convert to mobile devices, iPod, PSP, Generic, all with the same result. The process runs 3-10 minutes then my [B]screen goes black and appears to get zero video signal.[/B] Have to turn my desktop off and back on. Note sure of the state of the OS when this happens. Checked the following all with AV off:
- errors in the system log - do not reflect any issue
- device or hardware conflicts including hidden - none
- updated video drivers for ATI Radeon 9600
- used the generic ATI drivers provided with winXP SP2
- unloaded everything from windows processes but the basics
- checked for codec conflicts
At a loss. ANy thought or help would be greatly appreciated as I am about spent on ideas and reboots… Thanks.[/QUOTE]
With this issue…"screen goes black and appears to get zero video signal."
having to do with a System problem “internal” and DVDFab being the cause,…not sure we can help.
Alan has posted a thread with new guide lines for the DVDFab section,…Please read
maybe he or another member of the Mod Squad can transfer this to the proper section of CD Freaks