DVDFab products 4.1.0.2 is out (Mar 4, 2008):

DVDFab Platinum/Gold 4.1.0.2:
http://www.dvdfab.com/download.htm?vid=avangate&aid=689

DVDFab HD Decrypter 4.1.0.2:
http://www.dvdfab.com/free.htm

What’s New:

4.1.0.2 (Mar 4, 2008)

• New: Updated language files.
  • Fix: An error 400(21 4) when copying DVD in certain cases, which was introduced in 4.1.0.0, sorry.
  • Fix: A corrupt data problem, which may cause Nero burning engine failed.

4.1.0.0 (Mar 3, 2008)

• New: Added “Crop” feature to remove the black bar on many widescreen movies, for “DVD to Mobile”.
  • New: Added option “Crop automatically”, and it’s enabled by default.
  • New: Added “Advanced Resolution Settings” to allow user to resize output from letterbox to pan&scan, for “DVD to Mobile”.
  • New: Added thumbnail preview for “Crop” and “Advanced Resolution Settings” to see the real output before converting.
  • New: Preselect appropriate resolution and bitrate for better quality by default, for “DVD to Mobile”.
  • New: Improved compatibility with DVD Shrink for DVDs like “3:10 to Yuma”.
  • New: Improved DVD structure cleaning module to remove ending fake title-set.
  • New: Improved “Jump to main title when disc inserted” to select correct angle if it’s multi-angle title.
  • New: Added TV-Out profiles for iPod and PSP2000, for “DVD to Mobile”.
  • New: Added profile for BlackBerry cellphone, for “DVD to Mobile”.
  • New: Updated language files.
  • Fix: Option “Jump to first menu when disc inserted” may cause playback problem, like “30 Days of Night”, (US).
  • Fix: A playback problem on some DVD recorders/players for “Split” mode, finally.
  • Fix: A warning message “Failure to initialize burn engine” when choosing ImgBurn burning engine, in certain cases.
  • Fix: A warning message “Unable to lock volume for exclusive access” for ImgBurn 2.4.0.0.
  • Fix: Several minor problems.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

sheesh, I just downloaded 4100 last night and was about to install it today.
Guess I’ll have to download 4102 now :stuck_out_tongue:

Fengtao
So soon, :eek: well at least I got to use 4.1.0.0 four times before the new update came :clap: you guys must have taken a break :bigsmile:

Whoa … So quick. Good of you to catch the problem so soon.
Keep up the excelent work.

PJ

Thank you very much for the quick updates…Bob…

Cool,
Platinum is getting better and better

Rock & Roll…:cool:

thank you

Kudos!

tops – thanks guys

I never really used the Nero burn engine, but I bet many do. I will give it a go. Thanks Fengtao. Great work.:slight_smile:

Thanks Fengtao & Co
Great software

bean55

Wow, Thanks for the quick fix.

Fantastically quick fix! Certainly took care of the transcoder problem I was having. Thanks for all your efforts.

I said it before and I’ll say it again. No one takes care of there customers like Fengtao and Ting do

thank You

[QUOTE=fengtao;2012572]* New: Added “Crop” feature to remove the black bar on many widescreen movies, for “DVD to Mobile”.

• New: Added option “Crop automatically”, and it’s enabled by default.
    [/QUOTE]

Cool. I was just thinking about this the other week when I was travelling and watching a movie on my Zune. Great enhancement, can’t wait to give it a try.

Now this is what you call [B]GREAT [/B]customer service :iagree: :clap: now if only other SW makers
could get updates out as fast as you guy do. :wink:

Hi :slight_smile:
I use Nero & haven’t experienced any problems.
Just lucky I guess.
Keep up the good work. :iagree: :bow: :cool:

Has their been any Progress on the LG drives?. Just wondered if you found the problem with them.

[QUOTE=zebadee;2012925]Hi :slight_smile:
I use Nero & haven’t experienced any problems.
Just lucky I guess.
Keep up the good work. :iagree: :bow: :cool:[/QUOTE]I use IB to burn and no problems yet. Actually a beta.