Dear all,

DVDFab products 4.1.0.0 is out (Mar 3, 2008):

DVDFab Platinum/Gold 4.1.0.0:
http://www.dvdfab.com/download.htm?vid=avangate&aid=689

DVDFab HD Decrypter 4.1.0.0:
http://www.dvdfab.com/free.htm

What’s New:

4.1.0.0 (Mar 3, 2008)
* New: Added “Crop” feature to remove the black bar on many widescreen movies, for “DVD to Mobile”.
* New: Added option “Crop automatically”, and it’s enabled by default.
* New: Added “Advanced Resolution Settings” to allow user to resize output from letterbox to pan&scan, for “DVD to Mobile”.
* New: Added thumbnail preview for “Crop” and “Advanced Resolution Settings” to see the real output before converting.
* New: Preselect appropriate resolution and bitrate for better quality by default, for “DVD to Mobile”.
* New: Improved compatibility with DVD Shrink for DVDs like “3:10 to Yuma”.
* New: Improved DVD structure cleaning module to remove ending fake title-set.
* New: Improved “Jump to main title when disc inserted” to select correct angle if it’s multi-angle title.
* New: Added TV-Out profiles for iPod and PSP2000, for “DVD to Mobile”.
* New: Added profile for BlackBerry cellphone, for “DVD to Mobile”.
* New: Updated language files.
* Fix: Option “Jump to first menu when disc inserted” may cause playback problem, like “30 Days of Night”, (US).
* Fix: A playback problem on some DVD recorders/players for “Split” mode, finally.
* Fix: A warning message “Failure to initialize burn engine” when choosing ImgBurn burning engine, in certain cases.
* Fix: A warning message “Unable to lock volume for exclusive access” for ImgBurn 2.4.0.0.
* Fix: Several minor problems.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

Guys – Amazing :slight_smile:

Thanks for all the hard work you all put in. A dedicated team with dedicated followers and a top notch product.

Best,

Asbac

[QUOTE=Asbac;2011791]Guys – Amazing :slight_smile:

Thanks for all the hard work you all put in. A dedicated team with dedicated followers and a top notch product.

Best,

Asbac[/QUOTE]

Great stuff Fengtao.

Thanks to you and Ting.

[B]Wombler[/B]

Thanks Fengtao and Ting.

Split function work not good. When i split concert Jarre in China and burn in Nero, Nero say: One or more files (mostly VOB file(s)) do not belong to the corresponding IFO file. After play in dvd player Panasonic DVD-S75 i see only menu. I am check version 4.0.6.2 and 4.0.8.0. In both is same problem.

Thanks for you hard work…

Just like always,…another good update with great improvments :clap::clap:
Fengtao and Ting I thank you both for such an outstanding software :bow: :clap: :cool:

[QUOTE=milanko;2011835]Split function work not good. When i split concert Jarre in China and burn in Nero, Nero say: One or more files (mostly VOB file(s)) do not belong to the corresponding IFO file. After play in dvd player Panasonic DVD-S75 i see only menu. I am check version 4.0.6.2 and 4.0.8.0. In both is same problem.[/QUOTE]

Please post your problems in their own thread otherwise they will get lost in a thread like this.

More details are required.

cheers :bow:

Thanks Fengtao and Ting for the latest update.
You Guys Rock …

PJ

Thank You Fengtao and Ting for all your hard work…Great Job…Bob…

Thanks Fengtao

Saludos

Rock & Roll…:cool:

all hail the dvdfab crew :smiley: thanks for all the updates :slight_smile:

Great work.

Thanks Guys for all the updates!!!:bow: :clap: :smiley:

Great Job, Thanks! :clap::clap::clap::clap::bow::bow::bow:

Just testing it now, but I will test it tomorrow also when the new releases are out here.

:clap::clap::clap: Thanks Fengtao and Ting!!! :clap::clap::clap:

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2011840]Just like always,…another good update with great improvments :clap::clap:
Fengtao and Ting I thank you both for such an outstanding software :bow: :clap: :cool:[/QUOTE]

thank you