DVDFab 4.0.8.0 Beta is out

vbimport

Great job Fengtao and Ting, its like waking up and getting a new present LOL.:flower:

nice work guys thanks

That crop feature for xvid encodes is long-awaited! THANK YOU! :bow:

Hi :slight_smile:
Excellent stuff indeed!!! :iagree: :clap: :bow: :cool:

Congratulations, some nice new stuff in here, it’s great to see such commitment and is really appreciated. Unfortunately audio-sync still doesn’t work properly in dvd to mobile :frowning:

Thanks guys for the great updates!:bow::clap:

Great job done, Fengtao & Ting :clap:. Thanks for your good work.

But there are a mistake in Settings since last 3 versions:

[B][DLG_190][/B]
[B]ID1062=Do not eject disc when finished burning[/B]

This has no effect. (if you check this option, next time is unchecked)

Dear Ting,
I have test generic.xvid.audicopy with “Lord of the Rings SEE”, German R2, Part 1, Chapter 2. If using resolution of 704,
there are correct subpics shown. :slight_smile: When using resolution 720, no subpic will show on screen. :confused:

Its not important, if using Crop manually, automatically or deactivated.

Pan’s Labyrinth HD DVD is not even detected by DVDFab (4.0.8.0). Get a brief “Opening…” window and then it disappears w/only “Please insert DVD disc…” in the Source field. Disc is read by other software e.g. PowerDVD and Sly. :confused:

how do you get the scan to work? i went in to advanced seetings and when i try to move the bar over to pan and scan it says resize disabled…how can i enable it? thanks guys this is great

[QUOTE=DukeOfUrl;2010361]Pan’s Labyrinth HD DVD is not even detected by DVDFab (4.0.8.0). Get a brief “Opening…” window and then it disappears w/only “Please insert DVD disc…” in the Source field. Disc is read by other software e.g. PowerDVD and Sly. :confused:[/QUOTE]

DVDFab does not support HD DVD anymore at this time anyway

[QUOTE=raymondtrudeau;2010411]how do you get the scan to work? i went in to advanced seetings and when i try to move the bar over to pan and scan it says resize disabled…how can i enable it? thanks guys this is great[/QUOTE]

are you using Platinum or Gold :confused:

thank you. :slight_smile:

Thanks

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2010434]are you using Platinum or Gold :confused:[/QUOTE]

platinium

Fengtao & Ting,

You are to be congratulated on this release.

The cropping and sizing component of DVD to Mobile is outstanding.

This is by far the best implementation I have seen in any encoding software.

Also attention to detail and listening to forum feedback is obvious by implementation of the “Author” field.

If you keep up the good work like this, the only problem that I see is that users will come up with more good ideas.

These are good features and I like the BlackBerry setting it looks familar :wink:

I am really hoping this version solves my Audio sync problems as well. I love the application and do not regret my purchase but the Audio sync does keep me from using the DVD to Moblie.

Keep up the good work.

So far no issues :bigsmile:

[B]I’m glad I bought this software![/B]

Thanx…

Can anyone help? I need software that will support & decrypt blue ray I have tried the dvdfab hd and it will not see the blueray movie. please help

Added “Crop” feature DVDmobile

This is just DVDFAB(ulous)!