DVDFab Platinum 4.0.6.5 Beta:
http://www.dvdfab.com/download/DVDFabPlatinum4065Beta_avangate-689.exe

DVDFab Gold 4.0.6.5 Beta:
http://www.dvdfab.com/download/DVDFabGold4065Beta_avangate-689.exe

DVDFab HD Decrypter 4.0.6.5 Beta:
http://www.dvdfab.com/download/DVDFabHDDecrypter4065Beta_avangate-689.exe

What’s New:

4.0.6.5 Beta (Feb 18, 2008)

• New: Improved compatibility with DVD Shrink for DVDs like “3:10 to Yuma”.
  • New: Improved DVD structure cleaning module to remove ending fake title-set.
  • New: Improved “Jump to main title when disc inserted” to select correct angle if it’s multi-angle title.
  • Fix: A playback problem on some DVD recorders/players for “Split” mode, finally.
  • Fix: A warning message “Failure to initialize burn engine” when choosing ImgBurn burning engine, in certain cases.
  • Fix: A warning message “Unable to lock volume for exclusive access” for ImgBurn 2.4.0.0.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

Rock & Roll…:cool:

thank you.

I hope this dream never ends…Thanks Fengtao and Company

Thanks so much for working on the Split problems - I’ll try it out tonight & report back!

great stuff many thanks to you all

Asbac

Thanks!!Thanks!! Thanks!! Thanks!!
:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

Excellent Fengtao, thanks! :cool:

[B]Wombler[/B]

Hi, I’ve tested 4.0.6.5 beta with “3:10 to Yuma”.
DVD Shrink now open this movie, but if I open this movie with PowerDVD menus become unusable. I can’t to click on “play movie”.

Cool,
No error message about ImgBurn.
Thanks dudes :slight_smile:

Thank you for your time and effort for improving the compatibility of FAB to work with Shrink and DVD Rebuilder.

Most of the time, I take the output from FAB straight to Nero 6. I started using Shrink when I figured out how to chop stuff out to make a movie fit on to a DVD-5 disc. I stopped using Shrink after figuring out DVD-Rebuilder. Japanese Anime with 60% compression with QuEnc is almost indistinguishable from the original when viewed @ 480p. MXC Season 3 with 68% compression using DVD-RB/QuEnc is superior to the output of Shrink when viewed @ 480p.

Point being is that I am happy to be able to use Shrink and DVD-RB with DVD Fab. I hope to be able to continue doing so until forced to go Blu-Ray, solving the problem of multiple DVD sizes, legacy DVD players and compatibility between multiple software packages for one Blu-Ray disc, standard format understood by all Blu-Ray players. Maybe then the whole issue of compression, encoders, transcoders and splitting will go away. Until then, please continue to support compatibity with Shrink and DVD-RB.

[QUOTE=Hubbabub;2002569]Cool,
No error message about ImgBurn.
Thanks dudes :)[/QUOTE]ditto :bow:

Hi Guys.
Thanks for the latest update and have a great day.

PJ

Thanx !!!

Hey ya’ll ! Just want to say thank you so much Fengtao and Ting for the improvements to IMGBurn and Fab compatibility. You guys are so awesome ! Thanks again. ~ Mike

:clap::clap::clap: Thanks Fengtao and Ting!!! :clap::clap::clap:
Great job!

Thanks again for your continued support …
:bow::bow::bow::clap::clap:

[QUOTE=halaspa;2002574]Point being is that I am happy to be able to use Shrink and DVD-RB with DVD Fab. I hope to be able to continue doing so until forced to go Blu-Ray, solving the problem of multiple DVD sizes, legacy DVD players and compatibility between multiple software packages for one Blu-Ray disc, standard format understood by all Blu-Ray players. [B]Maybe then the whole issue of compression, encoders, transcoders and splitting will go away.[/B] Until then, please continue to support compatibity with Shrink and DVD-RB.[/QUOTE]

Like you, I use DVDFab to rip and DVD-RB to crunch, and I generally get excellent results.

The old issues may go away only to be replaced by a whole new set of issues. BD+ comes to mind. I haven’t jumped onboard with hi-def yet. Anyway, will be interesting.

Our programs like each other again…:slight_smile: :slight_smile:
Thanks for the timely updates

Thanks Fengtao and Ting for your great efforts and program. It is truely an all in one application, if you have Fab Platnium you dont need anything else. :wink: