DVDFab products 4.0.6.2 is out (Feb 7, 2008):

DVDFab Platinum/Gold 4.0.6.2:
http://www.dvdfab.com/download.htm?vid=avangate&aid=689

DVDFab HD Decrypter 4.0.6.2:
http://www.dvdfab.com/free.htm

What’s New:

4.0.6.2 (Feb 7, 2008)
* Happy Chinese New Year 2008!
* New: Improved “Jump to first menu when disc inserted”. Now DVDFab works with Disney FastPlay DVDs like “Santa Clause 3”.
* New: Improved “Jump to main title when disc inserted” to select correct audio, subpicture and highlighted button in advance.
* New: Improved detection of main title. Now DVDFab can detect first title on season/episodic DVDs.
* New: Added full support for Nero Burning ROM (all “DVD -> Write” options and layer break position).
* New: Added full support for ImgBurn, a popular free DVD burning software from LIGHTNING UK!
* New: Added full support for MKV format in “Generic” mode, for “DVD to Mobile”.
* New: Updated VSO burning engine.
* New: Updated language files.
* Fix: Removed DVD content accidentally when “PathPlayer” is enabled in certain cases.
* Fix: Removed DVD content accidentally when it contains multi-story content.
* Fix: “Jump to first menu when disc inserted” doesn’t work in “Customize” mode in certain cases.
* Fix: Several minor problems.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

Sweet! Thanks!!

I’ve been trying to figure out how to convert to WMV format? I can see the AVI formats but not WMV. Any advice?

-IP

[quote=IrishPrince;1995128]I’ve been trying to figure out how to convert to WMV format? I can see the AVI formats but not WMV. Any advice?[/quote]D’oh! Just noticed that the XBox 360 setting converts to WMV. You guys really rule. :bow:

-IP

Thanks guys! Happy New Year!

Thanks Fengtao and Ting!
Happy Chinese New Year 2008!

Great work. :clap:
And Happy New Year! :slight_smile:

Does this version solve the compatibility problem with Dvd Shrink for movie like 3:10 to Yuma??

thank you.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

WOW!!!Great Work!! Just uppdated 4.0.6.0 Beta to 4.0.6.2 and solves my problem with burning discs.
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008!!!
Thank you Fengao and Ting for great and very fast respond with new version.
I’m using DVDFab for couple of years and will continue to use.
Very big thanks for Updated VSO burning engine.
Your loyal customer.

Rock & Roll…:cool:

Happy New Year!

Works great :bow:

thanks

Many, many thanks for your work. Exceptional support, attention to detail is awesome. Very happy in every way!

Great job guys. Keep up the good work.

[B]Wombler[/B]

Thanks for the great update, and Happy New Year to you both and your loved ones

great, great & great again.

best asbac

[QUOTE=StormJumper;1995236]Thanks for the great update, and Happy New Year to you both and your loved ones[/QUOTE]

Yeah … What he said!

PJ

Happy New Year Fengtao and Ting…

Thank you for all the great suport…

Bob...

Thanks for the update! This release fixed any outstanding problems with making a backup of Santa Clause 3 for me. All menus are now present and everything works great! Thanks again!

Happy Chinese New Year:)

Happy New Year!!!
After using “Free” for so long, I decided to try the Platinum trial.
Love it and will purchase it!!!
Great work!!!