Dear all,

DVDFab products 4.0.4.0 Beta is out (Jan 6, 2008):

DVDFab Platinum 4.0.4.0 Beta:
http://www.dvdfab.com/download/DVDFabPlatinum4040Beta_avangate-689.exe

DVDFab Gold 4.0.4.0 Beta:
http://www.dvdfab.com/download/DVDFabGold4040Beta_avangate-689.exe

DVDFab HD Decrypter 4.0.4.0 Beta:
http://www.dvdfab.com/download/DVDFabHDDecrypter4040Beta_avangate-689.exe

The new beta version is pretty stable based on our testing, please help us to try it, thanks!

What’s New:

4.0.4.0 Beta (Jan 6, 2008)

• New: Improved PathPlayer performance, the DVD opening time is reduced from 3-4 minutes to 1-2 minutes in most cases.
  • New: Improved PathPlayer accuracy to detect real unplayable cells.
  • New: PathPlayer is enabled by default now.
  • New: Select correct main title for “Simpsons Movie” (US), with help of PathPlayer.
  • New: Improved compatibility with some standalone DVD players.
  • New: Updated language files.
  • Fix: “Jump to main title when disc inserted” doesn’t working when copying “Eastern Promises” (US).
  • Fix: A reading error problem when copying some copy protected discs.
  • Fix: “Split” backup disc cannot be played on standalone DVD player in certain cases.

4.0.3.6 Beta (Jan 2, 2008)

• New: Improved PathPlayer.
  • Fix: “Split” mode may fail when copying DVD in certain cases.
  • Fix: “Split” backup disc cannot be played on standalone DVD player in certain cases.

4.0.3.5 Beta (Jan 1, 2008)

• Happy New Year 2008!
  • New: Added option “Check for multiple set of BOVs in the same cell (like Easter Eggs)” in “Settings -> PathPlayer” window.
  • New: Improved PathPlayer to determine some special paths.
  • Fix: A reading error problem when copying some copy protected discs like “Blades of Glory” (US), which was introduced in 4.0.3.0, sorry!
  • Fix: A/V sync problem in certain cases for “DVD to Mobile”, which was introduced in 4.0.3.0, sorry!

Best Regards,
Fengtao

Brilliant Fengtao.

Thanks for the speedy update. :cool:

It’s good to see PathPlayer has evolved to the stage where it’s now enabled by default.

[B]Wombler[/B]

Thanks for the update, you have been working to hard these days you forgot to tack this thread

Hi,

Thanks for this great software

May the updates never stop :slight_smile:

[I][B]edit- [/B][/I]it seems some or all of the links are broken a lot lately, i just removed “_avangate-689” from the link to get at the freebie update…

Do you have to pay for this beta version?

Great software!
Thanks!

DVDFab is the Greatest!

Thanks for fixing Jump to main title when disc inserted.

:smiley:

thanks fengtao and ting you guys work fast but still get the crash log trying to convert to psp file please help me out

Thanks.

Rock & Roll…:cool:

[QUOTE=Namoh;1970837]Do you have to pay for this beta version?[/QUOTE]

no… when you already own DVD FAB

Great work Fengtao, this all in one program gives me everything I need to be successful in my back ups, thankyou.:clap:

Hey Guys,

Thanks for the speedy update.

PJ

[QUOTE=Namoh;1970837]Do you have to pay for this beta version?[/QUOTE]

No.

Not if you have subscribed already !!!

:flower:

Thanks Fengtao & Ting it’s good to see someone stand behind and deliver on thier products in this day and age:bow:

Thnx guys for your hard work, just a question does version work well with shoot em up with pathfinder disabled or must i have it enabled?

Thanks once again for another update. Great work guys.

Nice work as always :bow:, BUT…

…the latest episode of The Angelique film saga:

[B]“Angelique and the Sultan” (USA)[/B]
[B]“Angélique et le sultan” (FRE)[/B]
[B]“Angelika a sultán” (CZE)[/B]

…in version with CZE/FRE audio and CORE protection still doesn’t work correctly with DVDFab (This czech DVD title is from 8th october 2007 in the distribution already). All previous episodes with CORE too (1 to 4) work great, but in 5th episode [U]DVDFab removes the last chapter[/U]! :sad:Because instead of real end cell of movie (4/8) Decrypter uses 4/1 cell again, but as nonplayable cell, so movie ended with cell 4/7. :confused:

[I]Sorry for my dirty English…[/I] :o and I hope very much you can correct this problem soon… THANKS! :flower:

What again? I’ve just updated only 2 days ago!

Thanks for the hard work, folks.