DVDFab products 18.104.22.168 is out (Dec 29, 2007):
DVDFab Platinum/Gold 22.214.171.124:
DVDFab HD Decrypter 126.96.36.199:
188.8.131.52 (Dec 29, 2007)
* New: Improved support for CORE X2 protection.
* Fix: A freeze problem when copying DVD in certain cases, which was introduced in 184.108.40.206, sorry!
220.127.116.11 (Dec 26, 2007)
- Merry Christmas!
- New: Added support for a new copy protection as found on “Rush Hour 3”, (US).
- New: Added support for a new CORE X2 protection as found on “Next”, (R2, Czech).
The new CORE X2 is really hard to beat, but DVDFab can handle it now.
- New: Improved DVD structure cleaning module. Now DVDFab output is more compatible with other DVD programs.
- New: Improved PathPlayer to determine some special paths.
- New: Added more protection info in “Settings -> Info” window.
- New: Added support for Microsoft ZUNE and Xbox 360.
Please note you need have installed Windows Media Player 11 to use the feature.
- New: Added devices “ZUNE, NDS, Xbox 360 and PS3” to navigation bar.
- New: Updated A/V codecs for “DVD to Mobile”.
- New: Updated language files.
- Fix: “Clone” mode may fail when copying data DVD in certain cases.
- Fix: A corrupt data problem when copying chapter range of “Main Movie”.
- Fix: A crash problem when clicking “Settings” button in certain cases.
- Fix: A crash problem when using command line interface.
- Fix: A problem that encoding speed slows down to zero in certain cases, for “DVD to Mobile”.
- Fix: A “process failed” problem when using h264 2-pass encoding, in certain cases for “DVD to Mobile”.
- Fix: Several minor problems.