Dear all,

DVDFab products 4.0.3.0 is out (Dec 26, 2007):

DVDFab Platinum/Gold 4.0.3.0:
http://www.dvdfab.com/download.htm?vid=avangate&aid=689

DVDFab HD Decrypter 4.0.3.0:
http://www.dvdfab.com/free.htm

What’s New:

*  Merry Christmas!
* New: Added support for a new copy protection as found on "Rush Hour 3", (US).
* New: Added support for a new CORE X2 protection as found on "Next", (R2, Czech).
  The new CORE X2 is really hard to beat, but DVDFab can handle it now.
* New: Improved DVD structure cleaning module. Now DVDFab output is more compatible with other DVD programs.
* New: Improved PathPlayer to determine some special paths.
* New: Added more protection info in "Settings -> Info" window.
* New: Added support for Microsoft ZUNE and Xbox 360.
  Please note you need have installed Windows Media Player 11 to use the feature.
* New: Added devices "ZUNE, NDS, Xbox 360 and PS3" to navigation bar.
* New: Updated A/V codecs for "DVD to Mobile".
* New: Updated language files.
* Fix: "Clone" mode may fail when copying data DVD in certain cases.
* Fix: A corrupt data problem when copying chapter range of "Main Movie".
* Fix: A crash problem when clicking "Settings" button in certain cases.
* Fix: A crash problem when using command line interface.
* Fix: A problem that encoding speed slows down to zero in certain cases, for "DVD to Mobile".
* Fix: A "process failed" problem when using h264 2-pass encoding, in certain cases for "DVD to Mobile".
* Fix: Several minor problems. 

Best Regards,
Fengtao

merry christmas

thank you

Thanx Guys

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas Guys

Thank you for the latest update.
Now … Take a break … We’ll survive!

PJ

Thanks again for all the effort and hard work done to keep DVDFab updated and enhanced.
Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas Fengtao,

Thank you for all your support…Great Job…

Thank you so very much

Now, I might have to go out and get a Zune!!!

Much thanks.

:bow:

Thanks for the great update and Merry Christmas to all.
The Zip.

Thanks Fengtao! :clap::clap::clap:

Happy Holidays! :bigsmile:

thanks fengtao and ting but i still get a crash log when trying to encode a psp file can you please help me out

Please note you need have installed Windows Media Player 11 to use the feature.

I thought the next version (which is this one) was not going to need Media Player 11?

I could really care less since I have neither a Zune or an Xbox (and don’t want either). I was curious though about it.

I’m seeing a problem w/this release that I saw in the beta for this version. After tinkering around I found the following issue - on a fresh install (cleaned out all DVDFab stuff per the post) and fire up DVDFab Plat and don’t register it comes up fine. If I enter the registration code then DVDFab doesn’t even come up when I run it (same behaviour after doing the upgrade from the previous version). The only unusual thing about my install that I can think of is that DVDFab is installed on my F: drive. It’s worked just fine for all previous versions (had DVDFab for just about a year). Got a Zune so I’m dying to try it!

Thanks for the update.
Merry Christmas to your family as well!

Thank you for the non beta release and Merry Christmas Fengtao and Ting.

thanks a million:clap:

[QUOTE=zarricms;1961875]I’m seeing a problem w/this release that I saw in the beta for this version. After tinkering around I found the following issue - on a fresh install (cleaned out all DVDFab stuff per the post) and fire up DVDFab Plat and don’t register it comes up fine. If I enter the registration code then DVDFab doesn’t even come up when I run it (same behaviour after doing the upgrade from the previous version). The only unusual thing about my install that I can think of is that DVDFab is installed on my F: drive. It’s worked just fine for all previous versions (had DVDFab for just about a year). Got a Zune so I’m dying to try it![/QUOTE]

it works ok with a GENINUE registration code; one earlier crack which worked up to 4.0.1.2 has now been disabled.

what are you using?

Thanks Guys

Thanks Fengtao and Ting!

Thanks Fengtao great job, a very nice Christmas and New Year to you and your whole staff.:clap: