DVDFab Platinum 4.0.2.0 Beta:
http://72.55.133.121/download/DVDFabPlatinum4020Beta.exe

DVDFab Gold 4.0.2.0 Beta:
http://72.55.133.121/download/DVDFabGold4020Beta.exe

DVDFab HD Decrypter 4.0.2.0 Beta:
http://72.55.133.121/download/DVDFabHDDecrypter4020Beta.exe

What’s New:

4.0.2.0 Beta (Dec 14, 2007)

• New: Added support for a new CORE X2 protection as found on “Next”, (R2, Czech).
  • New: Improved DVD structure cleaning module. Now DVDFab output is more compatible with other DVD programs.
  • New: Improved PathPlayer to determine some special paths.
  • New: Added support for Microsoft ZUNE and Xbox 360.
    Please note you need have installed Windows Media Player 11 to use the feature.
  • New: Added devices “ZUNE, NDS, Xbox 360 and PS3” to navigation bar.
  • Fix: A problem that encoding speed slows down to zero in certain cases, for “DVD to Mobile”.

4.0.1.6 Beta (Dec 1, 2007)

• New: Added option “Remove useless cells”, you need disable it to make DVDFab compatible with DVD Rebuilder.
  • New: Updated A/V codecs for “DVD to Mobile”.
  • New: Updated language files.
  • Fix: “Clone” mode may fail when copying data DVD in certain cases.
  • Fix: A corrupt data problem when copying chapter range of “Main Movie”.
  • Fix: A crash problem when using command line interface.
  • Fix: A crash problem when converting DVD with DTS audio selected, in certain cases for “DVD to Mobile”.
  • Fix: A “process failed” problem when using h264 2-pass encoding, in certain cases for “DVD to Mobile”.

4.0.1.4 Beta (Nov 24, 2007)

• New: Improved DVD structure cleaning module.
  • New: Updated language files.
  • Fix: DVD Shrink “Out of memory” error when copying DVD in certain cases.
  • Fix: A crash problem when clicking “Settings” button in certain cases.
  • Fix: Several minor problems.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

Thanks for the update :cool:

Thanks a million :clap::slight_smile:

Thanks Fengtao. :clap::clap::clap:

[B]Wombler[/B]

Thanks Fengtao:clap:

I’ll check this one out right after work today. I really do appreciate the hard work and commitment you and your team put forth. :bow:

Bryan

thanks fengtao and ting great work but i still get a crash log when trying to convert a psp file it encode for about 10 sconds i have a movie in my hdd every time i try to covert a psp file i get that crash log please help me out i’ve been waitn for a fix on that

Thank U Fengtao ! I will try to copy the NEXT movie again this afternoon and will let U know right away. Appreciate your work.
R.

Hi!!
When converting a dvd to avi (divx or xvid), sometimes the result seems had to be de-interlaced…
This is not a problem looking on a TV, but looking the result avi on computer is enough problematich.
When a dvd to avi with de-interlace option?

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the latest update. Have a nice weekend.

PJ

Thanks fengtao.

The problem about “8 BELOW” of Japan is fixed.

Regards.

Rock & Roll…:cool:

AC-3/1 fix works perfectly in DVD to Mobile. Thanks!:clap::clap: Also, the number of “devices” allowed to be displayed in the DVD to Mobile navigation pane has been increased.:slight_smile:

Zune and XBOX 360 Support = DVDFab, World’s Greatest Program… EVER.

Thanks! Can’t wait to try it out!

Brian

:iagree: Oh YEAH ! :iagree:
:clap:THANX !:clap:

Thanks fengtao
Suggestion.
Can you make it that when you set Always enable path player, and you option ifos from a folder it still does it scanninig instead of saying path player disabled.
thanks.

and also it would be nice to know what titleset you deleted, and what cells and pgcs that would be nice too :wink:
thanks

thank you :slight_smile:

Rock’n’Roll, Fengtao and Ting! :clap::clap::clap:

Really fantastic how you and your team keep updating DVDFab in this manner, and still succeed in keeping your code as tight and compact as it is. :iagree:

Appreciate that a very great deal.

My two girls also send their regards and thanks. :flower:

See you later then, and thanks again. Jim :smiley:

Wow, thanks.

I continue to be impressed with the level of support and updates for this software.

Thanks for the update

Hope this fixes all those DVD Shrink Compatibility problems.

Just wanted to again say Thanks to all of you, Fengtao/ Ting and Co. for yet another timely update. Your perservance to your product is remarkable and it’s greatly appreciated. Thank you. ~ Mike