DVDFab Platinum 4.0.0.5 Beta:
http://www.dvdfab.com/DVDFabPlatinum4005Beta.exe

DVDFab Gold 4.0.0.5 Beta:
http://www.dvdfab.com/DVDFabGold4005Beta.exe

DVDFab HD Decrypter 4.0.0.5 Beta:
http://www.dvdfab.com/DVDFabHDDecrypter4005Beta.exe

What’s New:

4.0.0.5 Beta (Nov 1, 2007)

• New: Added option “Change DVD playback order” in “Full Disc” mode. You can choose
    “Jump to first menu when disc inserted” or “Jump to main title when disc inserted”.

Please note “PathPlayer” must be enabled for the new options. You may need select “Always enable PathPlayer” to make sure it is available.

• New: Added option “Jump to first menu when disc inserted” in “Customize” mode.

• New: Added more protection info in “Settings -> Info” window.

• New: Added profile for Apple iPhone and iPod Touch, for “DVD to Mobile”.

• New: Updated language files.

4.0.0.0 Beta (Oct 24, 2007)

• New: Brand new user interface, more professional!
  • New: Rewritten DVD structure cleaning module.
  • New: Added timeout for PathPlayer to avoid infinite loop.
  • New: Added option “Create files in subfolders of output directory”.
  • New: Added option “Display only forced subpicture” for “DVD to Mobile”.
  • New: Added option “Split by chapter” for “DVD to Mobile”.
  • Fix: A problem that “Eanble PathPlayer” message will be shown again and again.
  • Fix: Freeze problem at start of movie on certain standalone DVD players.
  • Fix: A/V sync problem when using other DVD converting software except for DVDFab Platinum.
  • Fix: A/V sync problem in certain cases for “DVD to Mobile”.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

Thanks for the new beta Fengtao, Ting and company.

Rock & Roll…:cool:

Great stuff Fengtao and good to see you back.

[B]Wombler[/B]

Thanks Fengtao and Ting for staying on top of the best program around. Your efforts are greatly appreciated.

Bryan

A couple of very nice Changes keep up the great work Fengtao & Ting…and I guess I can live with the monkey icon it has grown on me like a first time you have heard a song& hate it and then twenty times after hearing it you like it!!

KEEP THE MONKEY!!!:smiley:

Fengtao sir all I can say is :bigsmile: :clap:

Fantastic work, Fengtao and Ting! :clap::clap::clap:

All the hard work which you, and the rest of your team, invest in keeping DVDFab updated like this is greatly appreciated. :iagree:

Many thanks also for all that info in the tutorial, which I only discovered a few days ago. That is a really great help when running a bit short on ideas.

My girls also send their regards and thanks for all your hard work.:flower:

See you later then, and thanks again. Jim :smiley:

Thank you for the new beta Fengtao, Ting. Excellent work…:clap::clap:

Great job guys. Have a nice day.

PJ

This Program is great, one of the best I got, but my question is, when is DVDFab finally gonna support the Zune?

Thanks for the work guys.

[QUOTE=ElBoricua433;1921204]This Program is great, one of the best I got, but my question is, when is DVDFab finally gonna support the Zune?[/QUOTE]

You can use the generic profile for Zune. The new icon is funnier.

downloaded the new beta versions, but the new options of change dvd playback order to not work for me. i insert disc and they do not hightlight so you can choose that if you want. please help.

[quote=santa0503;1921341]downloaded the new beta versions, but the new options of change dvd playback order to not work for me. i insert disc and they do not hightlight so you can choose that if you want. please help.[/quote] Did you enable PathPlayer?

• New: Added option “Change DVD playback order” in “Full Disc” mode. You can choose
    "Jump to first menu when disc inserted" or “Jump to main title when disc inserted”.
    Please note “PathPlayer” must be enabled for the options.

[QUOTE=Jimbo;1921367]Did you enable PathPlayer?

"Jump to first menu when disc inserted" or “Jump to main title when disc inserted”.
    Please note “PathPlayer” must be enabled for the options.[/QUOTE]

Yeah must have been a READ error :bigsmile:

Hi santa0503,

Please check if PathPlayer is enabled for the disc.

If not, you need select “Always enable PathPlayer” to make sure the new options is available.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

I tried to burn a folder to disc using the VSO engine with 4.0.0.5, but the program closes when I try to burn, no error message or warning, just shuts down.

[quote=strachan;1921453]I tried to burn a folder to disc using the VSO engine with 4.0.0.5, but the program closes when I try to burn, no error message or warning, just shuts down.[/quote]Were you using the Write Data mode?

yes, signals.