DVDFab Platinum 4.0.0.0 Beta:
http://www.dvdfab.com/DVDFabPlatinum4000Beta.exe

DVDFab Gold 4.0.0.0 Beta:
http://www.dvdfab.com/DVDFabGold4000Beta.exe

DVDFab HD Decrypter 4.0.0.0 Beta:
http://www.dvdfab.com/DVDFabHDDecrypter4000Beta.exe

What’s New:

4.0.0.0 Beta (Oct 24, 2007)

• New: Brand new user interface, more professional!
  • New: Rewritten DVD structure cleaning module.
  • New: Added timeout for PathPlayer to avoid infinite loop.
  • New: Added option “Create files in subfolders of output directory”.
  • New: Added option “Display only forced subpicture” for “DVD to Mobile”.
  • New: Added option “Split by chapter” for “DVD to Mobile”.
  • Fix: A problem that “Eanble PathPlayer” message will be shown again and again.
  • Fix: Freeze problem at start of movie on certain standalone DVD players.
  • Fix: A/V sync problem when using other DVD converting software except for DVDFab Platinum.
  • Fix: A/V sync problem in certain cases for “DVD to Mobile”.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

DVDFab - The ultimate DVD copying/converting/burning software! Copy any DVD to DVDR/PSP/iPod/etc.
DVD Region+CSS Free - Watch and copy any region code CSS-encrypted DVD on any DVD drive!
http://www.dvdidle.com/

1st post with crappy new layout.

Thank you signals and disreguard my pm.

Crappy new layout is for CDF’s forum and not intented for new DVD Fab version 4. Thank you Fengtao.

The installation folder remains as DVDfab Platinum 3

Hi signals,

Thank you for helping me to post the news :slight_smile:

calcu007, if you install over version 3.x, the installation folder will be same by default. If you install clean version 4.x, the installation folder will be DVDFab 4.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

Great new look! And THANK YOU for the copy only forced subs feature for DVD to Mobile:flower::clap: Now I can put DaVinci Code on my Archos!

4.0.0.0 Wow thats a big jump, Thanks Fengtao and Ting!

I love the new GUI. I just backed up Hostel 2 and no problems. What a nice looking and functional proggy. Great work Fengtao and Ting. :clap:

The new sub option works precisely.:bigsmile: Thanks again.

Jaw-droppingly fantastic work, Fengtao and Ting! :clap::clap::clap:

The effort which you, and the others in your team, put into improving the look of, and the updating of DVDFab is really very much appreciated.:iagree:

My girls also say hi and thanks for this latest update. :flower:

Thanks again for all your hard work, and I’ll see you later, then. Jim :smiley:

I love the new " Monkey " in the GUI, just the look alone takes the prgram to a different level, let alone everything seems to be working fine for me. :iagree:

Wow just took a look at it and love the new colors but I liked the old icon better.

Hi All,

I have tried to convert Meet the Robinsons US Version Widescreen to IPOD MPEG using both 3.2.1.0 and 4.0.0.0 and both times it has had an AV sync problem. Here are my settings.

IPOD MPEG4

640x352

2000mb fixed bitrate

Single Pass

29.97 and 30fps (I tried both)

Audio 128 @ 110%

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. :slight_smile:

Rock & Roll…:cool:
Awesome work Fengtao and Ting

[QUOTE=rolling56;1915370]1st post with crappy new layout…
Crappy new layout is for CDF’s forum and not intented for new DVD Fab version 4. Thank you Fengtao.[/QUOTE]
Ditto, what’s with the crappy new layout on cdf?

I love the new look of the program but I liked the blue desktop icon better but what to heck the new GUI looks great with Vista !!

Thank you Fengtao!!

thanks for the update.

The new beta I hate the Monkey icon… ugg… I wish I could change it or hide it… I liked the old icon better.

CDF new layout looks like somebody’s child created it so if your like me change it to the old style. I read in the forum group that you can change back to Skin Style 1.0 in your options :wink:

dont know if this is the right place to post this but thanks for the update fengtao and ting but is this from you fengtao usually you would post it on your website to download the beta so is this from you fengtao hate the monkey liked the older icon

Thanks for all the work on FAB

Ignore this post. Server timed out on busy than posted message twice so I edited it to say this since I didn’t see a method to delete it.

Fengtao, I really would of preferred an icon that makes some sense. What does a monkey have to do with DVD Copying? Please bring back the old icon or make something that makes some sense that has something to do with DVD’s and not animals. You make the rest of the program feel more professional than throw a monkey in the corner making it seem like a cheesy software and not very professional at all.