DVDFab products 126.96.36.199 is out (Aug 12, 2007):
DVDFab Platinum/Gold 188.8.131.52:
DVDFab HD Decrypter 184.108.40.206:
220.127.116.11 (Aug 12, 2007):
- New: Updated language files.
- Fix: A problem that ISO source cannot be opened, which introduced in 18.104.22.168.
22.214.171.124 (Aug 10, 2007):
- New: Added DVDFab to DEP exception list on Windows XP/Vista, to avoid crash problem at startup in certain cases.
- New: Rebuilt with latest development tool VS2005 SP1, to improve performance and stability.
- New: Added “DVD Writable Media (DVD-9) Size” option.
- New: Updated language file.
- Fix: Corrupted DVD menu problem when copying “Pathfinder” (US).
- Fix: Over-compressed problem when copying “The Number 23” (US) in “Full Disc” mode.
- Fix: Error 400(42 0 …) when copying DVD in certain cases.
- Fix: A problem which causes cloned backup disc cannot be copied again in certain cases.
- Fix: A/V sync problem for “DVD to Mobile”, as found on “Talladega Nights”, “Terminator 2”, “The Truman Show”, etc.
- Fix: A/V sync problem for “DVD to Mobile” when disc is scratched/dirty.
- Fix: Several minor problems.