DVDFab 3.1.6.0 is out

Dear all,

DVDFab products 3.1.6.0 is out (Aug 10, 2007):

DVDFab Platinum/Gold 3.1.6.0:
http://www.dvdfab.com/download.htm

DVDFab HD Decrypter 3.1.6.0:
http://www.dvdfab.com/free.htm

What’s New:
* New: Added DVDFab to DEP exception list on Windows XP/Vista, to avoid crash problem at startup in certain cases.
* New: Rebuilt with latest development tool VS2005 SP1, to improve performance and stability.
* New: Added “DVD Writable Media (DVD-9) Size” option.
* New: Updated language file.
* Fix: Corrupted DVD menu problem when copying “Pathfinder” (US).
* Fix: Over-compressed problem when copying “The Number 23” (US) in “Full Disc” mode.
* Fix: Error 400(42 0 …) when copying DVD in certain cases.
* Fix: A problem which causes cloned backup disc cannot be copied again in certain cases.
* Fix: A/V sync problem for “DVD to Mobile”, as found on “Talladega Nights”, “Terminator 2”, “The Truman Show”, etc.
* Fix: A/V sync problem for “DVD to Mobile” when disc is scratched/dirty.
* Fix: Several minor problems.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

Thank you Fengtao and not a Beta :clap:

Thanks for your good work :bow: .

You are faster than me. Only one time i was able using last beta :wink: (lol)

The ongoing support of this program is spectacular. Thanks Fengtao and Ting.:bow:

Fantastic Support…!! Very much appreciated and congratulations to you and your team…Bob…

Great work, Fengtao and Ting! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Many thanks for all the unceasing efforts that you, and the others in your team, put into keeping DVDFab updated in this way.

Appreciate that a very great deal.

My daughters also send their thanks and appreciation.

See you later then, and thanks again. Jim :smiley:

Awesome work!

Thanks Fengtao and Ting

Thank you :smiley:

Thankx for the updated version, however, this one seems very buggy to me. I made a backup of the movie Little Children using customize to DVD-5 DVD+R media (Verbatim MCC 004 MII) selected only main title, 1 english DD 5.1 audio and 1 english subtitle. total task time exceeded 43 minutes. I specifically selected 8X recording speed in common settings yet while observing the burn process, it never actually went much past 4X speed. Meanwhile, the burn log told me that 8X was requested but only 6X was effective. I’ll give the program the benefit of the doubt for the slow ripping speed because at only about 62% of original video quality, there was obviously quite a bit of compression going on, however, the slow burning speed is inexcusable. Back to either 3.1.4.0 or 3.1.5.0 for me. Also, disc quality scan of this burn turned out to be slightly worse than recent burns that actually burned at 8X speed. Go figure.

Hey Guys,
Thanks for the latest update.

PJ

would not install for me. :a

thanks for the update. you guys rock!!!

Try downloading the file and saving it to your hdd, and then open it and install.:iagree:

You know the old saying - INCIST IS BEST - :rolleyes: :bigsmile:

That comment was not called for. Stay on topic.:cop:

I know that was DUMB sorry…

YOU must be a girl…

Are you going to stop with these off topic comments or do I have take futher action?:cop:

Nothing wrong with being a girl…or is there, hmmm? :stuck_out_tongue: