Dear all,

DVDFab products 3.1.2.9 Beta is out (06/07/2007):

DVDFab Platinum 3.1.2.9 Beta:
http://www.dvdfab.com/DVDFabPlatinum3129Beta.exe

DVDFab HD Decrypter 3.1.2.9 Beta:
http://www.dvdfab.com/DVDFabHDDecrypter3129Beta.exe

There is no new beta for DVDFab Gold.

What’s New:

• New: Added support for new AACS protection as found on HD-DVD “Matrix 2 and 3” (US).
  • New: Updated language files.
  • Fix: A crash problem when opening HD-DVD in certain cases.
  • Fix: Video is missing in the end when using 2-pass encoding mode for “DVD to Mobile”.
  • Fix: 24-bit 96kHz LPCM audio cannot be converted for “DVD to Mobile”.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

Wow, buzz by here at 4:25 am EDT, and find yet another update. Thanks Fengtao and Ting. Your product dedication is second to none. I really appreciate your efforts.

Bryan

Thanks Fengtao for the fix to the problems that some members was having you and Ting give great support for your products :clap: :clap: :clap:

Great work, Fengtao and Ting! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Many thanks to you and the rest of your team for all the hard work you put into keeping DVDFab updated like this. Really appreciate that a great deal.

My two daughters send their regards and thanks as well, for such an outstanding piece of code.

See you later then, and thanks again. Jim :slight_smile:

Hey Guys,

Thank you for the latest update. There have been so many lately that i’m running out of acculades (sp?). Keep up the good work.

PJ

Thanks for the continued high level of support.:flower:

Ditto on the updates :bow:
I am just getting into the amazing world of all things DVD. Now playing with editing programs, will soon have to up the limit on my CC :stuck_out_tongue:

Colin

I’m having to learn a new process in terms of how I use my computer for backing up DVD’s. Instead of keeping the software installed I have started to waiting until I have a couple of DVD’s to backup or put on a iPod/Zen/etc., and just before I start the project I check here and install the latest version. The updates are done at incredible speed. Very nice. But I’m having to restructure the “how” I use software. Which is good problem to have by the way!

Jim

good work guys love the way you keep up with all these updates but i have a problem i just backed up my movie the mesenger but it comes out all blurry can anyone help me as into why all my other movies are alright can anyone help

Everyone gets this and we will just have to wait until the next update.

This is a known problem and will be resolved, the movie was just released 2 days ago, my bet is the next release will take care of it because I think its more of a program tweak ( bug) than a copy protection.

Fengtao, Ting…Rock & Roll. You guys are the best!

Just wondering why there is no beta for Gold?

Because the update if for added support for HD DVD copy protections and the DVD to MOBILE feature and the gold version does not support these features so a gold update is pointless.

Fix: 24-bit 96kHz LPCM audio cannot be converted for “DVD to Mobile”.

I tested this fix and it works perfectly.

Metrock:

Thanks. I never had a reason to use either of those features. Didn’t realise they were not in Gold.

has anyone ad a problem backing up THE MESSENGER i do everytime i back it up its all blurry just the main movie can anyone help out

FYI,
The Messengers

Hi Ting & Fengtao,

Many thanks guys for fixing the problem I was having with trying to produce a PSP version of Pink Floyds P.U.L.S.E.

This new version of FabDVD Plat has also cured the problems I was having with a few other music DVD titles :clap:

Once again guys. Many thanks, your help is very much appreciated :clap:

thanks mainman