DVDFab Platinum 3.1.2.5 Beta:
http://www.dvdfab.com/DVDFabPlatinum3125Beta.exe

DVDFab Gold 3.1.2.5 Beta:
http://www.dvdfab.com/DVDFabGold3125Beta.exe

DVDFab HD Decrypter 3.1.2.5 Beta:
http://www.dvdfab.com/DVDFabHDDecrypter3125Beta.exe

What’s New:

3.1.2.5 Beta (05/28/2007):

• New: Improved support for ProtectDVD protection.
  • New: Updated language files.
  • Fix: A crash problem when using “Clone” in certain cases.
  • Fix: Cannot convert 24-bit LPCM audio for “DVD to Mobile”.
  • Fix: Several minor problems.

3.1.2.0 Beta (05/25/2007):

• New: Added support for a new ProtectDVD protection as found on “Apocalypto” (R2, Germany).
  • New: Improved copy protection removal engine.
  • New: Updated language files.
  • New: Rewriten A/V sync engine for “DVD to Mobile”.
  • Fix: A/V sync problem for “DVD to Mobile”, when converting DVDs like “Unforgiven”.
  • Fix: A crash or freeze problem when choosing “sub/idx” subtitle for “DVD to Mobile”.
  • Fix: Subtitle may be missing in certain cases for “DVD to Mobile”.

The A/V sync engine is brand new, so if there is a problem, please report us the title name, region and country, thanks.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

Well Fengtao it seems every time I turn around I’m thanking you for an update :iagree: but thats OK with all the hard work you put in to your products I know you take great pride in the work you do so again thank you :bow:

Tim

• New: Improved support for ProtectDVD protection.

It works. :bow: :clap:

Rock’n’Roll, Fengtao and Ting! You guys really rock with your painstaking work on DVDFab, keeping it updated like this. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Many thanks to you and the others in your team for your latest update. Greatly appreciated.

While I myself just make backups of DVDs, my two daughters have really got to grips with the program, and regularly put films like The Tokyo Drift on to their mobile phones.

Thanks again, and I’ll see you later, then. Jim :slight_smile:

Hello Fengtao and Ting,
many thanks for your great work on version 3.1.2.5 beta. Apocalypto R2 German is no more problem. You have my greatest respect for your great work. DVDFab is meanwhile the best program in this area. Many greetings and many thanks :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :bow: :bow: :bow: :flower: :flower: :flower:

Hey Guys,
Thank you for yet another update. Keep up the good work.
You should still try to relax every now and then.

PJ

Thanks Fengtao and Ting.
You guys are awesome!

I thankyou my friends, this is an awesome program, and the support is even better. :iagree:

Yes, thanks for the continuous updates.

YEA… Apocalypto German is RUNNING !!! DVDFab is the BEST !

THANK YOU…

You sound surprised. Oh yea of little faith . Just jking.:iagree:

There is nothing that this program cannot do, if you give the authors a wee bit of time. This is an all in one solution with excellent support.:iagree:

“…a wee bit of time.”

Fengtao is Irish?

DVDFab really has become THE program for converting DVD’s to mobile devices. Did several more DVD with TV Episodes last night to load on to new 80 gig iPod. Worked quite well. No a/v synch issues and even on a regular P4 3.4 ghz, not duo-core, it was fast!

Maybe Ting is Irish?

No son, there both chinese.

both chinese.

Its about the “wee bit of time…” Oh never mind. If you have to explain humor…

Jim

I said " a wee bit of time " not Fengtao or Ting" The facts remains, they only need " A wee bit of time " and all will be done.:iagree:

Yes. I am impressed with their attention to fixing and improving DVDFab. They do great work. The software is worth every penny and even more.

uh oh problemo … okay so my newer movies backed up perfectly for me, but now I’m having an issue trying to back up a workout dvd i bought and some of my older ones … the workout video froze at the beginning in my dvd player and then it said disk error unreadable on the t.v. … the other two wouldn’t even play they just kept getting spit out by the dvd player and it would say no disk … anyone know how to fix that???

“Extract to idx/sub” option in Generic 1) will not stick when selected (if you re-open configure it is back to direct render option) and 2) causes DVDFab to crash when selected. No crash log event or Email option. Crash happens before any text appears in Task 1 progress window. Movie: “RV”, original disc as source.

God another update! Way to stay on top of it!