DVDFab products 3.1.2.0 Beta is out (05/25/2007):

DVDFab Platinum 3.1.2.0 Beta:
http://www.dvdfab.com/DVDFabPlatinum3120Beta.exe

DVDFab Gold 3.1.2.0 Beta:
http://www.dvdfab.com/DVDFabGold3120Beta.exe

DVDFab HD Decrypter 3.1.2.0 Beta:
http://www.dvdfab.com/DVDFabHDDecrypter3120Beta.exe

What’s New:

• New: Added support for a new ProtectDVD protection as found on “Apocalypto” (R2, Germany).
  • New: Improved copy protection removal engine.
  • New: Updated language files.
  • New: Rewriten A/V sync engine for “DVD to Mobile”.
  • Fix: A/V sync problem for “DVD to Mobile”, when converting DVDs like “Unforgiven”.
  • Fix: A crash or freeze problem when choosing “sub/idx” subtitle for “DVD to Mobile”.
  • Fix: Subtitle may be missing in certain cases for “DVD to Mobile”.

The A/V sync engine is brand new, so if there is a problem, please report us the title name, region and country, thanks.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

Thanks for the latest update!

Quick Question Fengtao,

When you say the DVD > MOBILE has been updated, are you talking ALL the mobile functions or just the mobile phone side (just clarifying). I have been having sync issues from HDD to IPOD if you have noticed on the forum, so hopefully this will fix the issues.

Great work by the way. JUST NEED you to work on DRM movies now (eg Itunes) :iagree:

Hey Fengtao,

Thank you for the latest update. Now take a break, relax, and have a nice weekend.

PJ

Thanks to all:clap: :clap:

• New: Added support for a new ProtectDVD protection as found on “Apocalypto” (R2, Germany).

Doesn’t work. :frowning:

Fengtao, Ting, you guys rock!
Thanks.

Hey, Fengtao and Ting! You guys really rock with all the painstaking attention that you and the rest of your team bestow on updating DVDFab. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Appreciate that a lot. Many thanks, and I’ll see you later, then. Jim . :slight_smile:

Theres like 1-2 updates a week now lol, but thats good. Keep up the great work Fengtao and Ting.

wow another update thanks fengtao and team your guys rock keep uo the good work ok

Thanks guys

:clap: yea you rock fengtao :clap:

Hi Sheep18
PLEASE give more info then just “[U]Doesn’t work[/U]”

At this update rate DVDFab 4, may come out this year.

I would if I could. :doh:
I asked the person who had the problem what the error was but he didn’t answer. :sad:

I HAVE DVDFAB PLATINUM 3.1.1.6 (JUST BOUGHT IT). IT WON’T RUN css PROTECTED DISCS. IT IS SUPPOSED TO UPDATE AUTOMATICALLY, BUT ISN’T. HOW DO I GET THE LATEST VERSION?

hey just go to dvdfab.com and get the latest version ok thats what i do

They get an error called “DVD information sammeln fehlgeschlagen” (translated: failed to collect dvd information)

Sound like you have downloaded the “None CSS” version please go yo DVDFab . com and download from there

There is a link to the download site in the release announcement near the top of the forum’s thread list. The automatic updates feature checks once a week and notifies you if there is a new version. It does not download and install automatically (and I’m not sure it works for beta releases, like the current one 3.1.2.0).