DVDFab 3.1.1.2 is out

Dear all,

DVDFab products 3.1.1.2 is out (05/12/2007):

DVDFab Platinum/Gold 3.1.1.2:
http://www.dvdfab.com/download.htm

DVDFab HD Decrypter 3.1.1.2:
http://www.dvdfab.com/free.htm

What’s New:
* New: Added support for a new ProtectDVD protection as found on “Das Parfum” (R2, Germany).
* New: Added support for a new Sony ARccOS protection as found on “Zwartboek” (R2, Netherland).
* New: Added profile for Playstation 3.
* New: Updated language files.
* New: Update VSO burning engine.
* Fixed: Freeze when finalizing in certain cases.
* Fixed: No sound after fast forward/backward when AVI file size is less than 2GB.
* Fixed: Slow encoding when using XVID video codec.
* Fixed: A/V sync problem when copying multi-angle title, like Star Wars: Episode III.
* Fixed: Conversion cannot be started when using profile “generic.mp4.h264.aac”.
* Fixed: A crash problem at startup in certain cases.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

Hey Fengtao
Thanks again for another update :clap: :clap:

Brilliant work, Fengtao and Ting! Really appreciate your unstinting hard work in updating DVDFab. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Many thanks to you, and the rest of your team.

See you later then, and thanks again. Jim :slight_smile:

Thanks Fengtao:clap:
You may want to change the version and release date.
http://www.dvdfab.com/free.htm
DVDFab HD Decrypter 3.1.0.8 (05/03/2007)

Great stuff Fengtao. Thanks a million :bow:

Just to let you know, the download link for DVDFab HD Decrypter at http://www.dvdfab.com/free.htm
has been updated okay but the text still refers to the previous version.

HTH.

[B]Wombler[/B]

Thanks for the update Fengtao & Ting.
Great program just keeps getting better. Keep up the good work.

Thanks again,
PJ

Thanks to all. F:clap: T:clap:

The size is wrong too. Its not 5.3mb, its 6.0mb.

Fengtao, Ting…thanks a million!

Dear all,

Thank you so much! The text has been updated.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

fengtao,

The Queen wont record. Using the same settings I sent you in a PM, the file opens but then freezes, tired it on 3 computers, all have the same result.

I have just installed the latest version of DVDFab 3.1.1.2. After installing and restarting windows I have now lost my DVDIdle Pro coffee cup from the task bar. There is now a gap in between other icons if I hovver over this gap it states “DVDIdle Pro is enabled” So the program still works but we have no icon. Please Fengtao/Ting can you please look into this.

Thanks,

Barry :cool:

Ps: It has also been removed from the customise options on the Start/right click/properties page.

Why does DVDFab always point to C:\Program Files\xxx even if a previous version is installed at a different location? I remember when the DVDFab installer used to point to the location where the previous version was located. Don’t know why it doesn’t remember anymore.

Thanks again for the “Zwartboek”-update . . . :bow:

Have a good weekend . . . :wink:

Thanks for updating DVDFab!!

:bow:

:slight_smile:

Yet another new release, and they still haven’t managed to fix the on going issues of converting some DVD files to the PSP format :doh:

The same old problem still exists with the sound being out of sync. And the same old problem of showing a 100% completion of the conversion, but still takes a further 1 hr 30 mins to finalise. And then only to find file is totally corrupt and unplayable :a

DVDFab Plat is a fine program if all you want to do is to back-up your DVD collection to another DVD. But for the purpose of (what I got it for) of converting some of my DVD collection to the PSP format, this program is pretty much useless.

When I purchased DVDFab Plat I had high hopes of this program being able to do the job of converting PSP files, but it’s failed to deliver miserably :frowning:

I’ve reached the point where I now regret buying it, and I’ll be no longer wasting anymore of my time with this program :frowning:

Best regards,

Del

ukdelboy: Did you try posting a thread to see if someone could help you solve this problem as I know other people have had this problem and got it resolved

i had the previous version of dvdfab plat when upgrading to this new version do i just download it over top of the old one without deleting the previous version?

Thanks for your input Jimbo…

In the beginning I did do a search in the forum trying to find a cure for this
PSP file problem, and didn’t manage to find anything that helped.

I have also mentioned this problem before in this section in the forum, and received a welcome, but very limited response from one person that unfortunately didn’t resolve the issue either.

Going by the lack of response in this forum in general to the PSP problem
it appears not many people use this program to convert DVD files to the PSP format, and yet the program half heartedly supports it.

The impression I have is the powers that be either haven’t the ability to sort the problem out, or they simply can’t be bothered to do it. Whatever their reason is, this program is of no use to me as it stands.

I’ve just tried another program (inter-video) to do the job of converting DVD files to PSP, and it did the conversion without any problem at all. Everything worked perfectly. PSP Video 9 (a free program) can also convert the files with no problem at all.

The only downside in using Inter-video is it won’t allow you to copy, copy protected DVDs, so I had to decrypt the DVD first, and I used DVDFab Plat for that job.

DVDFab Plat can clearly remove the copy protection without a problem. Where it falls over big time is in the PSP conversion process, and it’s in this area they need to sort out. And they’re not doing it.

Best regards,

Del

Yup, just download and install right over the top.
It’s more involved reverting to previous versions, but going ahead is a piece of cake… :wink: