vbimport

Dear all,

DVDFab products 3.0.9.6 is out (03/30/2007):

DVDFab Platinum/Gold 3.0.9.6:
http://www.dvdfab.com/download.htm

DVDFab Decrypter/HD Decrypter 3.0.9.6:
http://www.dvdfab.com/free.htm

What’s New:

• New: Added full support for HD-DVD and Blu-ray. (HD Decrypter)
  • New: Added “Default output type” option. Normally you should use “DVD Writer”, but if you use DVDFab to rip DVDs only, you can choose “DVD Folder”.
  • New: Updated language files.
  • Change: Significantly reduced the time to open DVD.
  • Fix: A problem that ISO file name cannot be set in “Clone” mode.
  • Fix: A problem that data ISO image cannot be burned in “Write Data” mode.
  • Fix: Several minor problems.

BTW, for now, only DVDFab HD Decrypter has support for HD-DVD and Blu-ray, there are two reasons for this:

1. Current AACS crack is not complete in any software, we will only release this feature in freeware. DVDFab HD Decrypter may don’t work for new released discs, and we may update it to support new version of AACS.
  2. When AACS is completely cracked, a new software DVDFab HD Platinum will be developed, which can do HD-DVD/Blu-ray compress/convert/burning, just like DVD compress/convert/burning in DVDFab Platinum.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

Good job my friend. Let try her out. I’ll be back:iagree:

What he said.:iagree:

Great job…good opportunity to test my syncing issue/theory…holds breath.

Cage

New: Added full support for HD-DVD and Blu-ray. (HD Decrypter)
why all the support for the free DVDFab Decrypter/HD Decrypter and not to the
DVDFab Platinum/Gold, or can I rip hd-dvds with DVDFab Platinum?

I am confused can somebody explain to me? or will they add support for HD-DVD and Blu-ray to DVDFab Platinum/Gold in the future?

It says the new version of DVDFab 3.0.9.6 cn decrypt hd & blue ray dvds. So if I have downloaded DVDFab 3.0.9.6 can I decrypt an hd or blue ray dvd into my hard drive even if i do not have an hd or blu ray burner? If I can use a regular burner will that put into my hard drive as hd/blu ray or as a regular dvd?

Thanking you in advance

If you look at the first post you will see that Gold & Platinum is also updated to 3.0.9.6 also

Jimbo,

If i have a regular dvd burner in my computer would I be bale to decrypt an hd/blu ray dvd and put in my hard drive? If i can would that recorded in hd/blu ray or regulra dvd movie?

I think that you would need a HD DVD burner but not sure, sorry

lamor32: Platinum has support for HD DVD & Blue Ray but not sure about the Gold but think it does as the DVDFAB HD Decrypter has support for it. If I am wrong somebody will correct me I’m sure

Thanks for all your great work Fengtao and Ting. This proggie just keeps getting better and better. You work a few seven day weeks, come back and the whole world’s changed. Man I love this product! :clap: :clap:

Bryan

Great work, Fengtao and Ting! Many thanks to you, and to the rest of your team for all the unstinting effort that you put into updating DVD Fab. Really appreciate that a lot. :clap: :clap: :clap:

See you later, and thanks again. Jim. :slight_smile:

New: Added “Default output type” option. Normally you should use “DVD Writer”, but if you use DVDFab to rip DVDs only, you can choose “DVD Folder”.

This is great :slight_smile: and it was a Feature Request I requested too :stuck_out_tongue: Thank you :flower:
Now, if and when you add the progress bar to the taskbar when minimized, then it’ll be everything I want it to do :smiley:

thank you jimbo

nice new version, but i can´t decrypt “das Parfum” and “7 Zwerge”.
any idea ?

thx

Those are 2 titles with a completely different encryption, it is being worked on.:iagree:

___

Confirmed…”DVDFab 3.0.9.6 Platinum” does NOT have support for HD-DVD and Blu-ray.

Unless the reason for the lack of support for HD-DVD and Blu-ray in the pay “DVDFab 3.0.9.6 Platinum” version, as opposed to the free version, is because of something like —The HD-DVD and Blu-ray support is to untested for commercial distribution — :iagree: [B]Then I think “DVDFab HD Decrypter 3.0.9.6” is an April Fool’s Day joke![/B]

See, no support for HD-DVD and Blu-ray in “DVDFab 3.0.9.6 Platinum”:

…and the free version:

Hi,

I know this is of topic, but I want to see if any of you guys can help me. I am ding a back of the new movie Bood Diamonds. since the movie is 2 hours and 25 minutes I am doing a split with DVDFab. I do not know why but DVDFab has spent the last hou decoding this movie and is still has not done even half of the movie! Can any one tell me is dvdfab having problems decoding this movie? Is there a way to makeit go faster?
I have used DVDfab to back up all my movies and never had this problem.
Would greatly appreciate if some one can help me

Thanking you guys in advance