vbimport

Dear all,

DVDFab products 3.0.8.6 is out (03/02/2007):

DVDFab Platinum/Gold 3.0.8.6:
http://www.dvdfab.com/download.htm

DVDFab Decrypter 3.0.8.6:
http://www.dvdidle.com/free.htm

What’s New:

• New: Added audio/subpicture preselection feature.
  • New: You can let DVDFab preselect specific language of audio/subpicuture.
    Ideal for “Main Movie”, “Customize” and “Merge”.
  • New: Updated language files.
  • Fix: Some extra content will be removed in “Full Disc” mode, when copying
    some copy-protected DVDs, like “Cinderella III” and “Open Season”.
  • Fix: Preview problem on Windows Vista.
  • Fix: A problem that more than 6 sources cannot be opened, now the limit is 64.
  • Fix: A problem that LPCM audio cannot be converted in “DVD to Mobile”.
  • Fix: Several minor problems.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

Brilliant work, Fengtao and Ting! Just newly logged in and see this new update. Many thanks, and I really appreciate all your hard work on the software. :clap: :clap: :clap:
See you later, then. Jim :wink:

Dear Fengtao
You have just released verion 3.0.8.5 beta and some customers found problems with it and started to cry and you heard their cry’s in the night and answered their cry’s and now you release version 3.0.8.6 in such a swift manner, this is called [B]Outstanding Customer Support [/B] :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: and makes you not one of the greatest but [B][U]THE GREATEST[/U][/B] :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Thank you for this! It was one of my first posts on the wishlist.

Thanks Fengtao and Team

:slight_smile: Thanks Fentago and Team Your The Greatest :bow: :bow: :bow:

Thank you very much for a great piece of software…

Just want to say , Thank you Fengtao and Ting. Once again you are on top of the software world with yet again a new update. I haven’t tried this yet, but I’m sure it will prove itself more than worthy and up to the challenge of todays movie’s. Again, Thank You. P.S. This was my first update as a registered owner of Platinum. So this was really fun. ~ Mike

Here i go just when i download 3.0.8.5 Beta and start to use it thers a new one out. :eek: I can’t keep up with all the great updates. :smiley:
don’t know how you all do it. Keep up the great work Fengtao and Ting :bigsmile:

It really is a great thing when you have an author dedicated to making a great product.:clap:

Thank’s for a great product!
What’s the status for the A/V sync problems when converting to iPOD?
That’s the only problem I have with DVDFab.

Another Brilliant Version !

THANKS !!!

Fengtao and Ting we all appreciate all your hardwork. Keep it up thanks!!!

I want to say I really appreciate the effort you and your team have put into this product. I’ve tried over 22 programs looking for something that was flexible and well designed. I’m also impressed with the support and quick response to user questions.

Keep up the good work.

Once more I am amazed at the level of support FengTao and Ting’s team has provided. I have introduced several friends to this wonderful software and they also agree that this has been the greatest software purchase they have ever made. :clap:
Some of them, (my friends), are not the sharpest knife in the drawer and need a tutorial… :smiley: I have helped as much as I can. Is there a date when there will be a release of a tutorial? I have encourged them to join the fourm, as it has been of help to me. Thanks again for a great product.

I’ve just downloaded and installed this latest version and it keeps crashing…any suggestions? I have Win XP installed. I have since reverted back to 3.0.8.0…am I the only one to have problems with this new version? I can’t even get to the point of copying my disc to my hard drive. I haven’t even tried to burn the movie to disc yet.

I am running Win XP
Tried to copy Magnum Season 3 Disc 1
The Host ( a Korean Movie)

I have a 160 gig hard drive
Defragged my hard drive
a Aopen DVD rom and a dvd burner (for the life of me I can’t remember what brand)

Movie will copy to my harddrive with other software but not with Platinum 3.0.8.6…since reverting back to 3.0.8.0…no problems.

Hi KoreanDiver, personelly I have not had any problems with the new update. If I was you I’d try doing a ‘‘Clean Uninstall’’ and then redownload a fresh version and try it again. If you can find Stormjumper’s name, he has the complete instructions on how to do a clean uninstall. Just click on it. ~ Mike

Thanks for the response astone2665, but I have a question. I looked at the instructions for a clean uninstall, but was wondering if I do a complete uninstall, won’t it delete the registration as well. As it is the instructions on DVDfabs websites states to install the updates into the current folder to retain any registration information so if I delete everything and I try to reinstall the files will I lose my registration files as well??? Also, If I don’t use the registry edit program (bcuz I don’t have a program for this) will there be a problem with the uninstall??

When I uninstalled DVDFab before installing the new version, I didn’t loose my registration key. However, I imagine running a registry cleaner after an uninstall would delete all registration info.

But as long as you have your key it’s no problem just type it back in if you lose it
Jim