DVDFab Platinum 3.0.8.5 Beta:
http://www.dvdfab.com/DVDFabPlatinum3085Beta.exe

DVDFab Gold 3.0.8.5 Beta:
http://www.dvdfab.com/DVDFabGold3085Beta.exe

DVDFab Decrypter 3.0.8.5 Beta:
http://www.dvdfab.com/DVDFabDecrypter3085Beta.exe

What’s New:

3.0.8.5 Beta (02/27/2007):

• New: Added audio/subpicture preselection feature.
  • New: You can let DVDFab preselect specific language of audio/subpicuture.
    Ideal for “Main Movie”, “Customize” and “Merge”.
  • New: Updated language files.
  • Fix: Some extra content will be removed in “Full Disc” mode, when copying
    some copy-protected DVDs, like “Cinderella III” and “Open Season”.
  • Fix: Preview problem on Windows Vista.
  • Fix: A problem that more than 6 sources cannot be opened, now the limit is 64.
  • Fix: A problem that LPCM audio cannot be converted in “DVD to Mobile”.
  • Fix: Several minor problems.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

WOW this program just keeps better and better, Thanks Fengtao :slight_smile:
Jim

Can’t wait to try out all the new goodies. Thanks Fengtao and Ting:clap: :clap: .

Hey Hey Fengtao
Just when I think you have the best backup program, you make it even better then the last version.
You are truly one of the [B][U]GREATEST[/U][/B] :bow: :bow: :bow:

Was just getting ready to install on this system with Vista; thanks for the fixes.

WOW !! Your the Greatest :smiley: Thanks man

Yup, this outstanding software just keeps getting better and better.
Can’t wait to take it out for a spin… :cool:
Thanks…

Brilliant work, Fengtao and Ting! Your hard work is truly appreciated. :clap: :clap: :clap:
See you later, then. Jim :slight_smile:

As posted in the 3.0.8.0-section, this problem still exists:

I just encountered a problem with backing-up disc 2 of season 6 of CSI: Las Vegas box 1, region 2 NL (in customize-modus):

Task1 failed: Error = 400(15 3 VTS_01_8.VOB 67047424 522240)

The error occured at 99.56% ! :frowning:

DVD-Shrink wasn’t able to read the disc at all . . . :wink:

With disc 1 & 3 I had no problems at all, and no errors occured when watching the original disc 2 . . .

Greeetzz, Henk.

Thanks Fengtao and Ting. :bow:

Can’t wait to try out merge function with unlimited source number selection.

I was expecting an increase from the 6 to maybe 10 or 15 but… 64 - wow. :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Signals - isn’t this fantastic? Was worth the wait. My compilations are going to be something else now.

Thanks Fengtao and Ting. Once more you have gone boldy where no software has gone before. Your commitment is beyond compare. :clap:

I agree!:iagree: I have visions of 8GB of my favorite old school 'toons from about 15-18 sources.:slight_smile:

3085 Dose not rec. drive what could be the problem? Useing plextor 712a

Did you reboot after installing ? If not, do so and then see if it recognizes your drives. It could also be that the patin-couffin driver isn’t getting installed correctly.

I removed and reinstalled and it works fine.

This program is like “the little engine that could”, “ain’t no mountain high enough…”, no wait a minute that’s a song. Oh well you get the idea. Fengtao and Ting simply rock. :bow: :bow: Thanks guys :clap:

Bryan

Once again I have to bow and give thanks :bow: to the incredible talents of Fengtao and Ting. :clap: I was able to use the new version and it ate right through the newest movie’s out there. There really isn’t encryption that can’t be beat. Again, I would like to say Thank You for your fine product. ~ Mike