vbimport

Dear all,

DVDFab products 3.0.7.0 is out (01/28/2007):

DVDFab Platinum/Gold 3.0.7.0:
http://www.dvdfab.com/download.htm

DVDFab Decrypter 3.0.7.0:
http://www.dvdidle.com/free.htm

What’s New:
* New: Improved copy protection removal engine.
* New: Added support for a new copy protection as found on “Saw III” (US).
* New: Batch processing for “DVD to Mobile”, now you can convert several titles of several sources at one time.
* New: Configure profile automatically for “DVD to Mobile”.
* New: “Set as Default” to save the customized profile.
* New: “Reset DMA” to restore fast DVD reading speed.
* New: Updated language files.
* Fix: A crash problem when converting AVI with IDX/SUB subtitle.
* Fix: Several minor problems.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

Thanks Fengtao, you don’t let any grass grow under your feet. Your simply amazing. A-gain, Thank You ~ Mike

Just wanted to say that the new option to reset the DMA in DVDFab Decrypter is a very nice function to have. I like it. Also some of the other options you offer are good too. I mean, if your burning slow, it’ll be much easier to just click on the Reset DMA tab and that’ll save alot of time hunting around trying to figure out if it’s set or not. I’m currently downloading Platinum as we speak. It takes awhile with dail-up at 26.4 Kbps, LOL. You can’t issue an update that’ll fix that for me ? I only wish. Again Fengtao, great job and I can’t wait to try out Platinum when it’s done downloading. ~ Mike

Thanks Fengtao excellent work like usual, DVDFab is the best and with you behind it no wonder, thanks again!!!

Maverick

Thanks Fengtao, your hard work is much appreciated.

Great job Fengtao, just did a copy of Saw lll, with 7.0 your hard work is greatly appreciated, thank you all :bigsmile: :bow: :clap: :clap: :clap: DVDFAB is the best software out there hands down.
Thanks again

Thank you sir :bow:

Now that’s what we’ve been waiting to hear! Nice work Fengtao and staff–3 cheers :bow: :bow: :bow:

This should end any questions of SAW III and DVD FAB Platinum

http://club.cdfreaks.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=99932&stc=1

And as Fengtao rides off into the sunset, with a beautiful girl in the saddle with him, :o she turns to him and says, just put your lips together and blow :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: see I knew you could do it!!! :cool:

Sweeeeet!.. :bow:
Thanks Fengtao and Ting

Ahhh…definitely an added bonus… :wink:

Fengtao,
Great job and thanks for update!

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Great job!!! I knew you could do it!! Gotta get my Saw3 dvd out again now.

“Oh ye of Little Faith” I hope everyone is happy now. This version does it all. If I didn’t own a key already I would buy another one.:clap:

Ting, you Are Tha Man I just used 3.0.7.0 to copy Saw III and it worked beautifully :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: you are awesome.Thank you so much for the quick work.

I have always had faith in Fengtao and Ting :bow: , when I first got DVDFab I had a feeling that it was going to be one of the best software out for doing my backups and the support that comes with it "And I am talking all the CD Freaks MEMBERS that help one another"
Thanks to ALL :bigsmile:

Tim :flower: :cool:

Ditto Alan.
Thanks Fengtao and Ting. Knowing a little about how hard there work is, I was willing to wait as long as it took. If this program won’t do it yet, I consider it “not yet possible”. A true one stop shop. Great work guys.

middle of night in pa. can’t sleep so i thought i’d check the forum. 3.0.7.0. is out.
hope i’m not dreaming but i just made perfect copy of saw.

Thanks Fengtao for this release nice work :bow: :slight_smile: i can buckup saw 3 too :smiley: awsome release :bow:

Brilliant work, Fengtao and Ting! Really appreciate your untiring efforts. Jim :o