DVDFab Platinum 3.0.6.6 Beta:
http://www.dvdfab.com/DVDFabPlatinum3066Beta.exe

DVDFab Gold 3.0.6.6 Beta:
http://www.dvdfab.com/DVDFabGold3066Beta.exe

DVDFab Decrypter 3.0.6.6 Beta:
http://www.dvdfab.com/DVDFabDecrypter3066Beta.exe

What’s New:

3.0.6.6 Beta (01/25/2007):

• New: Improved copy protection removal engine.
  • New: “Reset DMA” to restore fast DVD reading speed.
  • New: Configure profile automatically for “DVD to Mobile”.
  • New: “Set as Default” to save the customized profile.
  • Fix: A problem when selecting IDX/SUB subtitle for “DVD to Mobile”.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

Thank you Fengtao and Ting!! :clap:

Will not read SAW-III Unrated R1 for me. Results same as 3.0.6.0: long analyze time, then email dialog pops up. I will not send all 99 IFOs, I think you probably already have these. :slight_smile:

Ditto, same result with SAW 3 for me.

And the same problem for me just tried Sawlll again after downloading 3.0.6.5 beta. still the same exact problem, I am a little disappointed usually fengtao is right on the case with a tough rip, ng on this one, help fengtao :sad: :confused:

same thing for me will not read dvd

im still get the same thing fengtao the dvd info stuff this sucks

wont read saw 3 whats up with that

Dear all,

It seems I must wait for the disc to add support for SAW III. I’ll update you asap.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

whats the hurry I am sure SawIII will be around for a long time to come give fengtao and ting a break LOL :bigsmile:

Dear all,

Please try 3.0.6.6 Beta (check top of thread) to see if it copies SAW III, or else we need wait the disc to be sent here.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

Small error, it crash as soon click the ? -> “About” in the time by convering.

It can read and convert now near 25% till crash to avi with all subs " Anna and the King " DVD region 2.

yup we will have to wait it did the same thing it analizes saw 3 but then get the dail log so yeah fengtao we will have to wait but you gys rock

Tried DVD Fab Plat 3.0.6.6. Still having problems with SAW III saying can’t find the DVD information. Will have to wait until you get the dvd. Thanks for the updates. I know that you and Ting are working hard to try to get this resolved.

Wolfeman

Didnt work with my version of Saw 3 either… There must be different versions of saw 3 out there…

I wanted to mention that I did back up Saw 3 using ‘‘another’’ method which did work and got the full movie. So after I just downloaded Beta 3.0.6.6 I figured I’d make a backup of the backup using Platinum. I have to do that for my kids or I’ll never see it again, teenagers ya’ know. Well, this must be some tuff encryption because I still couldn’t get past the scanning faze. It still did the same thing as if it was the original. I couldn’t believe it. Just to let you know how hard Fengtao and Ting’s job is. They’ll get it, I’m confident in them. Thanks…Mike

I had problems with Open Season useing 50 and 60 beta.With 50 and later it could not read the disc but 60 it read it but I could only do Movie only.Now with this 6.6 It was able to do the complete disc without any problems.Thanks Fengtao and Ting.

Backed up Split Disc of, “Guardian” using DVDfab Platinum, but could not use Nero. The log reads:
AutoRun : 1
Excluded drive IDs:
WriteBufferSize: 83886080 (0) Byte
BUFE : 0
Physical memory : 1023MB (1047564kB)
Free physical memory: 496MB (508880kB)
Memory in use : 51 %
Uncached PFiles: 0x0
Use Inquiry : 1
Global Bus Type: default (0)
Check supported media : Disabled (0)

NeroAPI
1:03:34 AM #1 Phase 112 File APIProgress.cpp, Line 285
DVD-Video files reallocation started

1:03:34 AM #2 DVDREALLOC -124 File DVDVideoCompilation.cpp, Line 1309

1:03:34 AM #3 Phase 115 File APIProgress.cpp, Line 285
DVD-Video files reallocation failed

1:03:34 AM #4 Text 0 File NeroAPIBurnFS.cpp, Line 218
Failed to realloc DVD video files

I rebooted and used the VSO burning engine which completef the job successfully, but BSOD’ed me when I tried to shut down DVDFab.

I have not played the back up all the way through yet. but they appear to be OK.

Thanks for all the effort Fengtao

Astone I don’t know what you did or how you got it to backup and still cant copy with Fab because my backup is quite easily backed up with Fab now,HMMM thats a funny one with encryption removed you should easily be able to backup!!!

Maverick!

Dear all,

If you get crash problem when copying SAW III by using latest version 3.0.6.6, please send us the crash log in email, thanks.

Best Regards,
Fengtao