DVDFab Platinum 3.0.6.0 Beta:
http://www.dvdfab.com/DVDFabPlatinum3060Beta.exe

DVDFab Gold 3.0.6.0 Beta:
http://www.dvdfab.com/DVDFabGold3060Beta.exe

DVDFab Decrypter 3.0.6.0 Beta:
http://www.dvdfab.com/DVDFabDecrypter3060Beta.exe

What’s New:

3.0.6.0 Beta (01/16/2007):

• New: Added support for a new copy protection as found on “Saw III” (US).
  • New: Batch processing for “DVD to Mobile”, now you can convert several titles of several sources at one time.
  • New: Updated language files.
  • Fix: Crash problem when converting AVI with IDX/SUB subtitle.
  • Fix: Several minor problems.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

Thanks Fengtao :flower:

About to pick up Saw III (R1 released today)… :cool:
As always, thanks Fengtao and Ting… :flower:

Many thanks! :clap: How do you have time to eat? :confused: The batch processing will bring smiles to many users. Can’t wait for maineman’'s review of SAW III LOL :bigsmile:

Brilliant work, Fengtao and Ting! Many thanks. :o.

Best regards Fengtao and Ting, thanks for this beta release :iagree:

Thanks. I’ll test it right away :smiley:

Excellent!!!

Excellent Beta, works great. I only do Full or Main movie, have not got into the other stuff yet. Thanks again Fengtao and Ting.

Thanks a bunch Fengtao for adding batch support to DVD to Mobile!!! I was beginning to think i was invisible in the forums. Thats is very nice!!!

Thanks Fengtao and Ting that was quick :bow:

using 3.0.6.0 and cannot copy gridiron gang. It does the same that crank does.It copys but does not play. Using fab express and gold on 2 computers and tried on
3 dvd players

Fengtao and Ting! Many thanks for a Truly Superb Product and Tech Support Unrivaled anywhere on this planet. :clap:

Hi alrizzo,

Can you play the backup disc on PC with software DVD player? If not either, please send us all the .IFO files on Original disc, then we will check the problem.

A recommended way is listed below:

1. Open an Explorer window, and navigate to VIDEO_TS folder of the DVD.
  2. Copy all files ending with .IFO to hard disk.
  3. ZIP the IFO files on hard disk to one file. Name it with a readable filename, like Stealth_UK.zip.
  4. Send the zip file to fengtao(at)dvdidle.com, you need replace (at) with @.

Thanks!

Best Regards,
Fengtao

Signals, can you or any other forum member explain what the batching process means. Does this mean that I can run multiple sessions of Platinum and convert more than one movie at a time? Thanks

The batch process works fine. :clap:

The only bug that I found was that when I process some titles and then cancel when I go back at the chapter selection the first title is selected automatically (although it was unchecked). :confused:

ps. One simple request: At the second tab is it possible to select all the titles to be converted and configure the settings for all of them? I tried to do it but it configures the settings only for the first of the list

using 3.0.6.0 and cannot copy [U]Undispituded 2[/U]. It copys but does not play. Using DVDFAB Platinum 3.0.6.0Beta 2 computers and tried on
dvd players.

Hi cucojaml,

Please send us all the .IFO files on Original disc, then we will check the problem.

A recommended way is listed below:

1. Open an Explorer window, and navigate to VIDEO_TS folder of the DVD.
  2. Copy all files ending with .IFO to hard disk.
  3. ZIP the IFO files on hard disk to one file. Name it with a readable filename, like Stealth_UK.zip.
  4. Send the zip file to fengtao(at)dvdidle.com, you need replace (at) with @.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

Selecting more than one subtitle by generic crash. One subtitle to IDX/SUB works fine now.
Size calculation of disk by using IDX/SUB subtitle is wrong.
Some RC2 Movies crash by starting.
eg. RC2 DVD Anna and the king (Europe) (w/o protection)…

Thanks for the continual upgrades.

I recently bought the platinum version and have apdated twice and still am unable to have a preview window that works. It works in DVDShrink and Nero but not in DVDFab.

Any thoughts?