DVDFab 3.0.5.0 is out

Dear all,

DVDFab products 3.0.5.0 is out (12/14/2006):

DVDFab Platinum/Gold 3.0.5.0:
http://www.dvdfab.com/download.htm

DVDFab Decrypter 3.0.5.0:
http://www.dvdidle.com/free.htm

What’s New:
* New: Added support for a new Sony ARccOS protection as found on “Attack Force” (US).
* New: Added support for ISO Image source.
* New: Added support for ISO Image output.
* New: Added “Write Data” to burn existing DVD folder or ISO image file to DVD writer, or convert DVD folder to ISO image file.
* New: Added chapter range selection for “DVD to Mobile”.
* New: Added display for current preview chapter.
* New: Preview will only show the selected chapter range.
* New: Updated VSO burning engine.
* New: Updated language files.
* Fix: Layer break is not set correctly in certain cases.
* Fix: “Cannot open file” error when burning ISO files on FAT/FAT32 drive.
* Fix: A crash problem when opening DVD from hard disk folder.
* Fix: Several minor problems.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

Fengtao,

Congratulations on yet another good update :bow:

Barry White :cool:

Thanks Fengtao, for very fine program and support. :bow: :bow: :bow:

This is why this software is such a great value:

Very impressive release. Stress test underway. Thank you.

I don’t see anything new in this version that was not new or fixed in 3.0.4.5 and 3.0.4.6. other than it’s not a beta version. Am I right? Anyway, hope everything is good. I’ll try it tonight. Nothing would please me more than to report there are no major problems with this version. Thank you fengtao for your dedication and support.

Many thanks, Fengtao. Really appreciate your hard work. :slight_smile:

I have to say, I’ve only just bought and started using DVDFab Platnium and i am well impressed at the level of support and updates. :smiley: Nice one.

Sin

Thanks Fengtao… :cool:

Another Thanks! It just keeps getting better and better!!

Puttin’ this puppy through it’s paces right now.
Lookin’ good… :cool:

Fengtao, thanks once again for your excellent products and all your support.

Tom

I also echo mainemans comments. Thanks Fengtao for a great product.:iagree:

Very nice backed up “Behind Enemy Lines 2” and “Pulse” one with FULL DISC and the other with MAIN MOVIE both came out great :clap:
Best of all I was able to use VSO with no problem :bow:

Thanks Fengtao

Tim

I am probably doing something really stupid but I have loaded 3.0.5.0 on both a Vista and an XP SP2 PC and when DVDFab reads a DVD in nothing is shown in the main 1st windows (no chapters etc).

I am fairly new to DVDFab but have used 3.0.4.0 and did not run into this problem.

I even copied the DVD onto the hard disk (it was a backup itself made using anydvd etc so copied ok) but would still not be opened properly by DVDFab.

Anyone any ideas?

Need more info. What mode (Full Disc,Main Movie,Customize etc.) are you using? (Nothing shows in the windows in Full Disc except the check box to remove DTS audio.) Does the “Analyzing” progress box come up when you put in a DVD? Is the correct drive selected as the source?

can any help find i need to find a way to get dvdfab Decrypter 3.0.5.0 i need it to burn onto dvd5

If I understand you correctly, the answer is that Fab Decrypter does not burn. You need the Platnium Version. But i really could not understand your post so this may not be the answer.:sad:

what does the decrypter do

Now that DVDFab 3.0.5.0 is out, how about a user guide for the less experienced users (like me). Whats the difference between clone and write data ? At what point do you use split discs, to keep an acceptable quality(60% 70%) If fengtao cant do it how about some of you more experienced users. Any help would be much appreciated…

It just decrypts the movie to your Hard drive. It does not burn it.

Hey - all this ISO adding stuff - this is cool!