DVDFab products 188.8.131.52 is out (11/23/2006):
DVDFab Platinum/Gold 184.108.40.206:
DVDFab Decrypter 220.127.116.11:
* New: Added support for a new Sony ARccOS protection as found on a special version of “Little Man” (R1).
Note: It’s clear that there are two versions of “Little Man” (R1) with different protections: one is already supported, and we add support for the new one.
* New: Improved Sony ARccOS support.
* New: You can set exact write speed in “Settings” window now. If media doesn’t support the write speed, a pop up window will ask you which speed to use.
* New: Added display for real-time burning speed.
* New: Added confirmation when output need single layer media, but user insert double layer media.
* New: Added check when output need double layer media, but user insert single layer media.
* New: Added AutoPlay handler. Optionally, you can start DVDFab Platinum/Gold/Decrypter when DVD inserted.
* New: Updated language files.
* Fix: Error 400 when copying DVD in certain cases.
* Fix: A crash problem when opening DVD in certain cases.
* Fix: Nero Burning ROM error “Invalid - parameter”.
* Fix: Burning freeze problem when source and target drive is same, and Nero Burning ROM is used as burning engine.
* Fix: A/V sync problem in certain cases for “DVD to Mobile”.
* Fix: Several minor problems.