DVDFab 2D to 3D Converter

vbimport

I just got myself a new Toshiba 55" 3D LED and saw that DVDFab has a few 3D options available. I’ve been a long time (lifetime) Fab owner and LOVE it… just curious on what is recommended for someone who is now in the 3D market - I am looking at the $145 DVDFab Blu-ray Toolkit, but not sure if that also includes the DVDFab 2D to 3D Converter… Is anyone else making this jump yet? And if so, where is the best place to buy Blu-Ray media (and what is the best blank Blu-ray media)?
Any help would be appreciated, as I AM still pretty new to it!

The Buk

I’m pretty sure it doesn’t include the 2D to 3D converter that is an extra $60.00
unless you buy the DVDFab All-In-One Lifetime Giftor you can get the 2D to 3D
converter here DVDFab 2D to 3D Converter

I wouldn’t.

From tests I have done, the 2D to 3D add-in is a POS and just another marketing ploy for the unwary!!!

… but have any of you tried it? is it worth the $60? My new 3D tv is GORGEOUS with true 3D titles like Avatar and Bolt, etc… just a bit hesitant to pull the trigger. IF I can make my favorite 2D movies look good with it, I might buy!

[QUOTE=BukowskiSoul;2588841]… but have any of you tried it? is it worth the $60? My new 3D tv is GORGEOUS with true 3D titles like Avatar and Bolt, etc… just a bit hesitant to pull the trigger. IF I can make my favorite 2D movies look good with it, I might buy![/QUOTE]

Why not use the 30 day trial then you’ll find out yourself if it is worth it or not :wink:

In my estimation and from tests that I have done, it is a POS and not worth the price. :a:a:a