DVDFab 2.9.7.3 Beta

vbimport

Dear all,

DVDFab Decrypter 2.9.7.3 is out:

http://www.dvdidle.com/download/DVDFabDecrypter29.exe

What’s New:

• Fix: A corrupt data problem, which causes DVD Shrink error when opening.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

thanks again…fengtao

great product

Thanx Fengtao, but… it appears that the “copy movie only” option is gone? Whazzup?

DVDFab Decrypter doesn’t have the option to rip the main movie, It rips the whole disc to the harddrive. The Main movie option is in DVDFab Express.

:o Yes, I see that now. Thanx for the clarification.

It’s necessary to softs like clonedvd and dvdshrink for work properly.

The choices must be done with them only, not before…

is it just me ???..but when I download the new free version from DVDidle website even though it says its version 2.9.7.3 it actually downloads the old 2.9.7.2 ?..this always happens to me…I have to keep visiting untill the next version is actually there.

It is not just you. It seems to take a couple days after the announcement before the site is actualy updated to the current download.

It is not just you. It seems to take a couple days after the announcement before the site is actualy updated to the current download.

thanks Benhad …I`ll wait…but the amusing thing is you see loads of entries immediately saying thanks…brilliant etc. “got it !” and you wonder if its just you ? …now I know there is at least one other !!!.

Did you use the posted link or just go to dvdidle.com? Beta versions are usually just released on the forum until they are proven to work then they move out of beta status.

Mack

Mac you are correct about the link. I learned to use the link supplied instead of using the web site.

Now I know why the web site is usually a couple days behind in getting updated.

I learned to use the link supplied instead of using the web site.

yes thank you both, I was already in possesion of the beta which I was keeping until it was made definite on the official site. I also use Videohelp.com to alert me to official updates, which it did , directing me to the official site, where I downloaded a file labelled 2.9.7.3 but on install said it would be installing 2.9.7.2., which I abandoned.
I today successfully got 2.9.7.3 from the official site. My main purpose in posting was to confirm it was not just me and to make others aware of little (very temporary ) problems in getting the update to a very fine program.

Perhaps in the future use the entire version number in the filename

I always change the file number so as to keep track of which version is which. My changing the file name/number has nothing to do with what is being downloaded. I can not change the content of the program.
The important thing is that it is a good program and is kept updated. I thank the author for that. Now on to other things.

I’ve had the very same problem on many occasions, including the new update to 2.9.7.3 When using Internet Explorer it usually happens, but when using Netscape it works just fine. I Don’t really know why that is.

Betas versions are not official and so not the same link.

The officials versions are on the link available on the site.

The betas links are only on forums for test before…

2.9.7.3 is not beta anymore, now available officially.

I’m a novice…don’t know very much and may be in the wrong place. But I need help. I have downloaded DVDFABexpress and can’t get it to work. I have a PresarioSR1620NX. I have to copy to my harddrive and then burn to a DVD. I understand the way it works but it just always shows it can’t because of the it copy righted. Let me know where I can get help (simple does it). Thanks