DVDFab 10

Hello, have had dvdfab 10 for few weeks now (currently 10.0.1.7). Cannot yet find any full online guide for dvdfab 10 at all, so I have a couple of questions if anyone can help please (using dvdfab 10 then handbrake to put dvds on a drive to view using android/kodi):

1. I cant see how to make a queue. had several disks with multiple films on but the “add” button brings up a new window to open a directory, when I select the disc drive on the pc and “choose other titles” it wipes the first title I selected, so I end up doing one at a time

2. how do I use dvd fab to get a series? eg have box set of x files, I can see guides online for prior versions of dvdfab but I cant relate screenshots of v8, v9 etc to what I have. what ive seen in terms of how they output looks fine, ie getting a list of xxx s01.e02 etc, I just don’t know how to get there. Unless theres a better way where I can get kodi to display series 01 then I can open that and see all 20 odd eps?

many thanks!

[QUOTE=Mallers;2786237]Hello, have had dvdfab 10 for few weeks now (currently 10.0.1.7). Cannot yet find any full online guide for dvdfab 10 at all, so I have a couple of questions if anyone can help please (using dvdfab 10 then handbrake to put dvds on a drive to view using android/kodi):

1. I cant see how to make a queue. had several disks with multiple films on but the “add” button brings up a new window to open a directory, when I select the disc drive on the pc and “choose other titles” it wipes the first title I selected, so I end up doing one at a time

2. how do I use dvd fab to get a series? eg have box set of x files, I can see guides online for prior versions of dvdfab but I cant relate screenshots of v8, v9 etc to what I have. what ive seen in terms of how they output looks fine, ie getting a list of xxx s01.e02 etc, I just don’t know how to get there. Unless theres a better way where I can get kodi to display series 01 then I can open that and see all 20 odd eps?

many thanks![/QUOTE]

Hi Mallers, Happy New Year.

To answer your question:

1. If you use muti disc drives to copy the discs, DVDFab will load the disc automatically like the first image. So manual loading (“add” button) doesn’t work here.

2. To make a series list, please try the Customize copy mode like the second attached image.

Hope it works! If you have other questions about dvdfab software, please post here or contact dvdfab customer service at http://www.dvdfab.cn/contact.htm