DVDFab 10

vbimport

Hello, have had dvdfab 10 for few weeks now (currently 10.0.1.7). Cannot yet find any full online guide for dvdfab 10 at all, so I have a couple of questions if anyone can help please (using dvdfab 10 then handbrake to put dvds on a drive to view using android/kodi):

1. I cant see how to make a queue. had several disks with multiple films on but the “add” button brings up a new window to open a directory, when I select the disc drive on the pc and “choose other titles” it wipes the first title I selected, so I end up doing one at a time

2. how do I use dvd fab to get a series? eg have box set of x files, I can see guides online for prior versions of dvdfab but I cant relate screenshots of v8, v9 etc to what I have. what ive seen in terms of how they output looks fine, ie getting a list of xxx s01.e02 etc, I just don’t know how to get there. Unless theres a better way where I can get kodi to display series 01 then I can open that and see all 20 odd eps?

many thanks!

[QUOTE=Mallers;2786237]Hello, have had dvdfab 10 for few weeks now (currently 10.0.1.7). Cannot yet find any full online guide for dvdfab 10 at all, so I have a couple of questions if anyone can help please (using dvdfab 10 then handbrake to put dvds on a drive to view using android/kodi):

1. I cant see how to make a queue. had several disks with multiple films on but the “add” button brings up a new window to open a directory, when I select the disc drive on the pc and “choose other titles” it wipes the first title I selected, so I end up doing one at a time

2. how do I use dvd fab to get a series? eg have box set of x files, I can see guides online for prior versions of dvdfab but I cant relate screenshots of v8, v9 etc to what I have. what ive seen in terms of how they output looks fine, ie getting a list of xxx s01.e02 etc, I just don’t know how to get there. Unless theres a better way where I can get kodi to display series 01 then I can open that and see all 20 odd eps?

many thanks![/QUOTE]

Hi Mallers, Happy New Year.

To answer your question:

1. If you use muti disc drives to copy the discs, DVDFab will load the disc automatically like the first image. So manual loading (“add” button) doesn’t work here.

2. To make a series list, please try the [B]Customize[/B] copy mode like the second attached image.

Hope it works! If you have other questions about dvdfab software, please post here or contact dvdfab customer service at http://www.dvdfab.cn/contact.htm