DVD95COPY Version 1.24!

Posted by DigiMedic:

New update available v1.2.4!

fixed a small problem with a few DVDs, where it used to abort too early.
And hopefuly fixed all audio problems now.

Download instructions gets send out by email.

http://www.dvd-backup.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=251&sid=9a2f030d6a6acd1b7d9409ef07a581eb

This guy is really working hard, others should learn from him…

Congratulations!!!

Milkman

I think the dvd95copy team has been taught by Olli from CloneCD, a new update every 2 days ! :smiley: :smiley:

New updates are of no issue to those that want to test the latest out, the Demo version has not been updated for the past few updates.

Originally posted by ChickenMan

New updates are of no issue to those that want to test the latest out, the Demo version has not been updated for the past few updates.

And let’s face it, anyone wanting to try this soft out is going to want to try the latest version. Would you part with your hard earned on this basis? Is that so strange for them to understand I ask? I can understand them wanting to protect the product against piracy but it will soon get to the stage that would liken Bill Gates offering Windows 95 as a demo for prospective buyers of Windows XP.

JM2C

I always wondered… is the Crocodile in Australia the “Great and Powerfull Lizard of Oz”?? :bigsmile:

Has anyone heard of any news on updates from DVD2ONE? I have a registered copy and have the one update, and that seems to be it… along with a 256 (seem like it) character unlock code.

Originally posted by vljenewein
Has anyone heard of any news on updates from DVD2ONE? I have a registered copy and have the one update…

Checkout Rene’s update post in the DVD2one forum.

1:1 copying new version will be out in the next day or so. :wink:

Hey ChickenMan!!!

I think that Erwin has been also “taught by Olli from CloneCD”!

3 updates in 1 day!!! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Milkman

Three?

Which were they, then?

-Pete

v1.1.0, v1.1.1, and v1.1.1(modified again this morning)…

http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?threadid=49143

Milkman

Hmmm!

I wonder if Rene wants to comment on this claim that there are/were two versions of 1.1.1

I hope this is wrong. Otherwise, the DVD2One team are not adopting ‘best practice’:wink:

-Pete

Originally posted by Peter McCall
[B]Hmmm!

I wonder if Rene wants to comment on this claim that there are/were two versions of 1.1.1

I hope this is wrong. Otherwise, the DVD2One team are not adopting ‘best practice’:wink:

-Pete [/B]

Pete, Rene actually stated himself in this thread:- http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=403780#post403780 that he put a new version of “v1.1.1” online this morning to address some bugs and that the version number was not changed. (Which is strange :confused: )

Unless it was just the same version that just blacklisted a couple of serials that may have been floating around on the web.

Yes, you’re quite right.

I wonder why keep the same number though - embarrassment perhaps?
Rene even spells it out in BLOCK CAPITALS - rather like crossing himself;)
(It ain’t gonna help you though, Rene, the Visual SourceSafe guys are on their way - and one of them bears a distinct resemblance to Mr Schwarzenegger ):bigsmile:

-Pete