DVD95COPY Version 1.23!

Wow, this program is getting better!!!

New features:

DigiMedic quote:

• fixed the crashes on Win98 and ME
  • runs better now on some problem title like Minority Report
  • added new feature to specify the compression ratio for extras and menus.
  • removed the auto destination folder creation of VIDEO_TS
    many users had problems with that.

It works like a charm. Guys you will love the new option for adjusting the compression of extras (it is ajustable from 0 to 100%) I just test it using 45%, and extras look very good, leaving enough space for the movie. Everything is transcoded in 92 minutes (using my old 800Mhz Athlon computer). With this new version aparently the “no audio bug” in some extras is fix…

DVD95COPY is a WINNER!!! Thank you DigiMedic!!!

Milkman

P.D. More information here www.DVD95COPY.net

I MUST AGREE WITH YOU…

IT REALLY ROCKS!!!

WHEN WE SAY SOMETHING BAD ABOUT NOT WORTH PAYING FOR SOFTWARE SUCH AS MADE BY MICROSOFT… THIS LITTLE PROGRAM DESERVES OUR FULLY SUPORT…

IT DOES WHAT IT SAYS…

SIMPLY THAT

The trouble is, when you reduce your compression of the Extras, what then is the compression of the main movie? You don’t know. Unlike IC, this information is not shown by the program.
All you do know is that cutting the Extras some slack might have resulted in compressing the movie too much…

I’ve spoken to DigiMedic about this and I think a future release will show two sets of compression values: the main title and the extras. Armed with this information, you’ll be able to make a much more reasoned judgement on how to set the Extras’ compression.

-Pete

The text below was written in response to yet another dancing-in-the-streets missive from Milkman, who has since seen fit to delete it…

Hmmm. I’m supposed to be beta testing this application. I don’t know anything about the version you describe though. (Incidentally, are you aware that details of beta software are supposed to be kept confidential?)

When you sayAt this moment this program is even better than IC you don’t go on to say why. Unless you supply facts to support your assertions, you are only expressing an opinion. You are perfectly entitled to have opinions, of course, but that’s all they are. And opinions come cheaper by the dozen.:wink: Worse still, without supporting facts and figures your eulogizing comes very close to advertising this product.

You are correct when you say eliminating titles will provide more room for the main movie, but how much? We need to know. We need facts. Otherwise, we cannot use this knowledge to set the compression parameters in a logical manner.

-Pete