Dvd95copy V1.2

vbimport

Wow, this program really rocks!!!

-Really fast - Faster than InstantCopy. All movie in 80 minutes including menu and extras…

-Good transcoding quality - Better than DVD2one…

Milkman:bigsmile:

To say its better than dvd2one is not realy fair, its just does something different, but i would agree that the lattest version is very stable and does do what it say, i have had very good success with it so far, version 1.1 did not work for me at all though, but it appears that the software has puts its problems behind it and is now moving forward,Seems a lot of people are realy starting to like using it to reading into what there saying on the forums.

The latest version of Dvd95copy on it’s home page is 1.1. Where did you download v.1.2 from?

1.1 is on the site because 1.2 is not officialy released yet, only to those that had trouble with 1.1.
But new registrations of the software are actualy being given version 1.2 and in some cases 1.2.1 :slight_smile:
The biggest problem is that the software is suffering the same fate as dvd2one, (being hacked very quickly)
But to answer you question directly, i run the support forum so i need the lattest copy to know about possible problems.

I’ve just purchased this program and got version 1.1

:-((((

already sent email to request new version

Jeez Milkman you sound like your being paid to say that your shore your not working for the maker of dvd95copy.

LOL well ate least he likes it ! thats the main thing, look how much praise dvd2one got m8.And justifiably so.

LOL yeh

Hey by the way,pinnacle eats that program for dinner.everything about it is better.most people would agree on that.

On that score i have to say i dont agree at all, i have at least based my opinion on both (full versions) and not only is dvd95copy quicker but the picture is at least as good if not better, and iam not the only one that thinks that.

Originally posted by gazman
Jeez Milkman you sound like your being paid to say that your shore your not working for the maker of dvd95copy.

PS you sound like your paid to hate it :wink:

Englishman, you’re right.
DVD95Copy and DVD2ONE are much,much,much better dan IC.
IC has so many bugs, is so slooooooow, no i think IC is far from brilliant!!
Even the quality is absolutely not better than from DVD95COPY and DVD2ONE.
And i’m not paid to say that :slight_smile:

hahahaha :bigsmile:

Originally posted by ard
Englishman, you’re right.
DVD95Copy and DVD2ONE are much,much,much better dan IC.
IC has so many bugs, is so slooooooow, no i think IC is far from brilliant!!..

Wow! Someone that agrees with me about IC 7! :bigsmile: I know IC 7 really could be a good prog with a fair bit of work but I just cannot understand all the fuss about it right now. Give me DVD2one any day, the end results, that my eyes are seeing anyway, are far superior. :slight_smile:

IC7 is TOOOOOOOO buggy
just can’t get any movie to work…
or files are too big to fit on DVD or it crashes, freezes, etc etc etc
:frowning:

DVD2ONE
Excellent program… 99,99% rated
just the menus and extras missing
Ideal for archiving the “movie”
:slight_smile:

DVD95COPY
EXCELLENT also
and it completes the 0.01% that DVD2ONE cannot achieve
Good quality, good performance, good results…
Easy to work also
Ideal to DVD movies “fans” that like to have all “in a box”
:-))

Poms hey,i dont know.

To: MrCrow

Which version of IC do you have? I do not understand why you can’t have it to work. I am able to do working copies with these three programs. As quality they look all good for me. As for speed DVD2ONE is the winner and my favorite. Since I do not like the extras. I want the DVD for the movie not the extras.

Um abraço lusitano!

I’ve version …80 (think 7.0.0.80)
Very Very Very buggie
3 friends also have same problem…

“É bom ver um compatriota nestes forums”

translation
Is good to see another person from my country on these forums

I’ve tested all 3 programs. DVD95Copy has slightly better image quality than IC and DVD2One is a little worse than the other 2.
You really have to look carefully to see the difference.
All 3 programs probably use the same algorithms to do the transcoding.

I have all three programs also. all i will say is that only dvd2one has never failed. on my 27" tv the quality all looks the same. even when i combined fellowship sp. ed. onto one dvd-r,but even that was impressive,considering it is almost a 4 hr movie.