Dvd9 to dvd5 backup

What is a easy software that can backup dvd9 to dvd5. I’m looking for a simple one click software for a family that is not very good with computer. Thanks in advance for your reply. If there is no such thing as a 1 click software, please point me to where there are directions on how to do this. Most threads I read, i get confuse on which is the most up to date method to use.

Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

One of the best (and also free) softwares available is DVD Shrink. Try it. There are some detailed guides here.

DVD Shrink can be used in 1 click mode or also to remove some unwanted features from a disc (like foreign languages for example). Give it a try :slight_smile:

Thank you for the quick response. DVD shrink was my first option, but when I read some of the threads, people keep saying it’s out dated and won’t do backups for new encrytion. Is this true?

Even if it is outdated, it works correctly on all movies. The only thing with more recent movies is to rip first on hard disc with a software like AnyDVD or the free Ripit4me.

Once the DVD is ripped on hard disc, you can use DVD Shrink without problems :slight_smile:

Thank you

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

And don’t forget the great free apps - MenuShrink by jeanl

VobBlanker by jsoto and PgcEdit by r0lZ :bow: and :clap: to all 3 authors :iagree: :bigsmile: