How To Convert DVD5 To DVD9
Please…
I google’ed but i found nothing

Advance Thanks…

[quote=masster;2049662]How To Convert DVD5 To DVD9
Please…
I google’ed but i found nothing

Advance Thanks…[/quote]
I am not sure you can do that. You can make a DVD9 disc and compress it to DVD5. But I am not sure how you would make a DVD5 longer. :confused:

okey thanks for replay alan1476, but is there someone else please

There simply isn’t. If you want to do that just get the original disc assuming you own the disc and redo it and use double layer media.

Maybe i’m the only one who’s confused here, but why would you want to go from a DVD5 to a DVD9?

That’s kind of like emptying a 5 gallon bucket into a 2 gallon jug and wanting to put it all - including the stuff that spilled - back into the 5 gallon bucket and expecting it to be full.

[quote=7thSinger;2049689]Maybe i’m the only one who’s confused here, but why would you want to go from a DVD5 to a DVD9?

That’s kind of like emptying a 5 gallon bucket into a 2 gallon jug and wanting to put it all - including the stuff that spilled - back into the 5 gallon bucket and expecting it to be full.[/quote]
Like I said its just not possible, Dr Who mentioned the only way. Just buy the DVD9 and leave it alone.

Of course it’s possible, but you won’t gain anything and will most probably lose something (strange as it sounds). Just re-encode it with a (much) higher bitrate.

Regards

Yes it is possible. But you will have DVD5 on DVD9 media. What’s a waste of $2.00 DVD9 disc.:stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=7thSinger;2049689]Maybe i’m the only one who’s confused here, but why would you want to go from a DVD5 to a DVD9?

That’s kind of like emptying a 5 gallon bucket into a 2 gallon jug and wanting to put it all - including the stuff that spilled - back into the 5 gallon bucket and expecting it to be full.[/QUOTE]

You might want to reverse that part of the gallon comparision. It be more like pouring 2 gallon into a 5 gallon jug.

[QUOTE=alan1476;2049667]I am not sure you can do that. You can make a DVD9 disc and compress it to DVD5. But I am not sure how you would make a DVD5 longer. :confused:[/QUOTE]

I agree with what you said Alan but if I can add a little more. They do sell DVD5 media already so if your source is DVD5 just use DVD5 media…Unless your going from DVD9 to DVD5 then you have to use a compression program or something similiar to get it to fit on the smaller DVD5 media format.