DVD43Free and Madagascar

vbimport

I have DVD43free 3.7.0 and I am using ICOPYDVD’s2 and MADAGASCAR, CAVE, CHRONICLES of NARNIA and many other movies are uncopyable. I know that DVD43free is suppose to remove the copy protection for this movie. Any suggestions of what I have to do to remove these new copy protections since DVD43free is not removing them. I e-mailed DVD43free and they said they do not support this.

download dvd fab decrypter http://www.dvdidle.com/free.htm

I have the same problem and I am definitely a newbie.
I tried a different program SLYsoft and it would not work on my program.
When I got my computer upgraded with a dvd burner I also got a Nero program, but it doesn’t copy dvd’s just cd’s. I would like to copy my Narnia and Madagascar (and other dvd’s) tha tkeep coming up with error reports.
Could someone please help me. My grandkids would really appreciate it as I don’t let them handle my dvd’s, just the copies.

Try anydvd and clonedvd2 from slysoft.com - these programs work okay. Theres a 21 day trial. You have to uninstall dvd43 if you want to use anydvd. The free programs are okay but not updated. Good luck and welcome to cdfreaks.

anydvd and clonedvd2 are some of the best programs you can get your mitts on :slight_smile: dvd43 isnt anywhere near as good as anydvd, as anydvd is updated every few weeks. You cant go wrong with slysoft :stuck_out_tongue:

Like the others mentioned you shouldn’t have any problems with madagascar in combination with anydvd/clonedvd.

Madagascar is causing me MAJOR problems. I have used Nero Recode, as well as DVDShrink and i just can’t get it. The error tells me of bad CD file structure or something like that.

Thats a new type of protection, that came out after shrink, download anydvd, and use ripper, that you are able to use after the trial ends

Don’t forget to make sure there is no dvd43 files or dll’s left on the pc or it will be problems useing the ripper or any dvd period.

yep remove everything from the registry… i made a post somewhere of how to do it… use the search function…

I use anydvd and clonedvd and madagascar still wont work right. once burned, you can watch it only if you use the “select chapters” and not “play” if you click play it freezes after the “this is rated R screen” and locks up the player…

You could also try FabDvd decrypter, or RipIt4Me both work on the new stuff. FabDvd is easier to use as it is self contained and you could use DvdShrink to compress or edit out what you don’t want.