DVD2SVCD 1.10 Build 1

For those of you who wan’t this latest release even though it isn’t at the main website, email me DVD2SVCD 1.10 Build 1 and I’ll be glad to send. Files is less than 1 mb. I have no changelog or any additional information about this release.

Shoebedobedoo :cool:

It was posted by the author himself at Doom9 forum in this thread http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=28939

Change log is included.

I’ve been using it for almost 3 months now, works like a charm.

ChickenMan,
Does this latest version support “DTS” audio encoding? I have yet to install yet (hehe). Do you see any reason why I should use the latest Cinema Craft Encoder for this latest version? Yhanks in advance for you response oh “wizard”.

Two very simple answers, no and no !

ChickenMan,
Would you be so kind as to post a tutorial via Airheads approval? If not could you kindly send me via email? Shoebedobedoo

Thanks in advance CM :smiley:

Originally posted by Shoebedobedoo
Would you be so kind as to post a tutorial via Airheads approval?

Huh?
Why should he get my approval?
Just post.

[edit]
(… ah you mean the time I “relived” some tutorial of some links to some files hosted at cdrsoft.cc? Well I had a feeling that those files would come with a certain “addon” that would prolong the trial period of certain software. :slight_smile: The guide itself was great!)

[edit]

doom9 has a nice tutorial, maybe not updated for 1.1 though…

Originally posted by ChickenMan
Two very simple answers, no and no !

Hi mate you have helped me before :wink: Can I ask you kindly too send me the Tutorial you did on DVD2SVCD please. you will remember for I was using DVDx 2.0

Thanks mate :bigsmile:

Greets too the Loyal members of this site:D:

SVCD standards do not support DTS so there will probibly never be and DTS support. (yea i know, you should never say never…)

and old CCE works a charm