DVD2SVCD 1.1 builda update

This is an update version only. You must install dvd2svcd 1.1.0 build 1 prior to installing this update.

HISTORY:
12 nov 2002 version 1.1.0 build 1a

• Bug fix: When using large fonts in windows some of the controls in dvd2svcd wasn’t shown, fixed.
  • Bug fix: The batch file now works with the “start /wait” command
  • Bug fix: When selecting “Keep Interlaced” dvd2svcd didn’t deselect Zigzag scanning as it was supposed to.
  • Bug fix: Being in a situation where I can’t test if my Autodetection of Upper or lowerfield first works I had introduced a bug. Should work now again as in 1.0.9 B3
  • Bug fix: The extraction of the NonIntra Matrix from CCE 2.5 now works. However, even if you patch CCE 2.5 with different Matrices it wont use the Intra Matrice, only the NonIntra (cce bug or patcher bug, I don’t know). So if you want proper matrices use CCE 2.62 or TMPGEnc. (and bbMPEG doesn’t even mux the matrices into the stream even if you manually load them :frowning: ). I guess I’ll have to make an internal stream fixer.
  • Bug fix: It was possible to have Addborders Before a Resize which of course is completely wrong because you’d get a wrong height of the movie.

Shoebedobedoo :cool: