DVD2ONE says i should rip the hole dvd

vbimport

DVD2ONE says i should rip the hole dvd 2 the h/d for a full Backup as the ifo files dont match …But i did??? this is to back up phoenix nights series one six episodes …Anyone help?? :slight_smile:

You haven’t given us a lot to go on, but …

If you haven’t already … use DVD Decrypter in file mode and rip all files to Hard Drive.

Also, some Episode disks can be awkward to copy, as the authoring/menus on them can be a little non standard.

I take it you have managed non-episode disks, without this problem ?

Actually this is a problem with the newer versions of DVD Decryptor. Are you using that to rip your files and if so what version?

Originally posted by philip j fry
DVD2ONE says i should rip the hole dvd 2 the h/d for a full Backup as the ifo files dont match …But i did??? this is to back up phoenix nights series one six episodes …Anyone help?? :slight_smile:

I can’t say as I’ve ever come across it.

If you can make it happen with 3.1.6.0, either do a hex compare on the IFO / BUP pairs, or send them to me and I’ll do it.

Ok Lightning will do. I’ve actually seen a few other posts with the same problem. It is the newer versions giving me a problem, the old one isn’t. But I will compare them if I can, and I will let you know.

Originally posted by LIGHTNING UK!
[B]I can’t say as I’ve ever come across it.

If you can make it happen with 3.1.6.0, either do a hex compare on the IFO / BUP pairs, or send them to me and I’ll do it. [/B]

I tested a few dvds myself yesterday/today and I cant see any problem. Also, 1 or two people out of tens of thousands shouldnt really be cause for worry! If it was a real problem, everyone would be talking about it!

Anyway, you carry out your own tests and let me know what happens.