DVD2One in Full Mode cant choose Subtitles?

vbimport

Its me, or i just cant choose subtitles in Full Mode DVD2One feature ?

Full Mode should be to have all options available, i mean choose languages, subtitles… like dvdxcopy xpress…(i dont like this program, but i think these is a good option there)

If so, why ? May be this option will be in a later version…?

Well, please advice me guys !

Thanks to all…

Subtitles are quite small compared to other data (audio and video), so removal is not going to increase video quality. So for Full Disk Copy mode there is no need to remove any subtitle.
For Movie-Only mode it is a different case, since you need to skip through the subs to select the one you want, and it would be quite unhandy if the one you want is number 32 …

Erwin

Originally posted by evdberg
[B]Subtitles are quite small compared to other data (audio and video), so removal is not going to increase video quality. So for Full Disk Copy mode there is no need to remove any subtitle.

you’re wrong

For Movie-Only mode it is a different case, since you need to skip through the subs to select the one you want, and it would be quite unhandy if the one you want is number 32

and thats why :wink:

so a feature to turn on/off subtitles in full-mode can’t hurt :smiley:

thats exactly wot l asked the other week to Erwin. Make adding subtitles in full mode an option. They are a pain.
When you play the movie the subtitiles come on automatically, we dont want them to come on at all.
Erwin, make subtitles in full mode an option, like you did in movie mode.
Its nothing to do with saving space or quality of the movie. They are a pain in the #rse all the time…

:rolleyes:

Just wondering what is going on with this… I am also interested in seeing subtitle options in full disc mode.

VCDmonger