Dvd2one and Dvdrhelp gone?

vbimport

#1

Slightly off topic, but has anyone heard why dvd2one and dvdrhelp are not working?


#2

Originally posted by dun4cheap
Slightly off topic, but has anyone heard why dvd2one and dvdrhelp are not working?

DVDRHelp.com has been experiencing server problems for the past few weeks, so I’m not surprised it’s not responding. I’m sure it’ll be back up soon.

As for DVD2One… who knows? Going to www.dvd2one.com brings up one of those “placeholder” pages that domain registrars use, so it’s possible that Irwin didn’t renew the domain name. Or not. Hopefully, someone closer to the situation can shed a little light on the issue… :confused:


#3

Nope. The domain name doesn’t expire until December 21st, 2003.

Domain Name: DVD2ONE.COM
Registrar: TUCOWS, INC.
Whois Server: whois.opensrs.net
Referral URL: http://www.opensrs.org
Name Server: NS1.MYDOMAIN.COM
Name Server: NS2.MYDOMAIN.COM
Name Server: NS3.MYDOMAIN.COM
Name Server: NS4.MYDOMAIN.COM
Status: ACTIVE
Updated Date: 15-feb-2003
Creation Date: 21-dec-2002
Expiration Date: 21-dec-2003

I can’t even get to the “placeholder” display. It just sits there waiting to be loaded.


#4

Yup … no go here either … looks like the server went down !


#5

Originally posted by Phil Thomas
Yup … no go here either … looks like the server went down !

Looks like you were right. The site’s back, and a message from Erwin talks about server problems and upgrades.


#6

Hi Guys
can anuone help me
am looking for the best software to backup my dvd’s
i downloaded a trial version of DVD X Copy
it only work on my 2 dvd out of 6

please help


#7

Originally posted by Balraj
[B]Hi Guys
can anuone help me
am looking for the best software to backup my dvd’s
i downloaded a trial version of DVD X Copy
it only work on my 2 dvd out of 6

please help [/B]

Since this is the DVD2One forum, why dont you give it a try. They have a demo available.


#8

Originally posted by Balraj
[B]

it only work on my 2 dvd out of 6

please help [/B]

Hey, so what DVD burner are you using and what are the 2 of 6 DVDs?
What media are u burning?
Thx

:bow: