Dvd2one 1.2 and Kangaroo Jack

vbimport

I ripped a backup copy of Kangaroo Jack with DVDDecrypter 3.1.6 file mode and full disk. Used DVD2One full disk, constant ratio, one audio. When I hit start a popup said UNABLE TO OPEN VOBFILESET 0 IN DIRECTORY D:\KANGAROO_JACK\VIDEO_TS. I hit OK and it looks like the compression starts. Did not check if it finished the movie yet, will let you know.

P.S. Just read that if your using constant rate choose
movie only for movies over 21/2 hours. Tried movie only with constant rate does not give the popup. The full movie compressed with constant rate seems to be working fine even though I get the above popup message.

—When I hit start a popup said UNABLE TO OPEN VOBFILESET 0 IN DIRECTORY xxxxxxxxx. I hit OK and it looks like the compression starts.—

I get the same thing with “The Wizard Of OZ”. Only happens in Full Disk mode. It compresses anyway and I couldn’t tell any problems(other than the quality was pretty bad, I guess due to all the extras).

Anyone know what this is about? BTW, “The Wizard of OZ” was one of the DVD’s that dvd20ne oversized with the old engine(came out 4.56gb).

Thanks,
Benn