DVD2Mpeg w selected language & subtitles

vbimport

Hi Hi, I managed to convert DVD to Mpeg1 with the selected language & subtitle using DVD2MPG Squeezer V1.16 and Panasonic premiere plugin version v2.1.

I then merge mpv video with mpa audio using MPEG-VCR V3.03 Multiplexer. My questions are as follows;

1. It is really slow which takes about a day to convert a DVD title. Is there a faster way to convert DVD (not just VOB with default language) to Mpeg with selected language and sub?

2. With the steps I did above. What softwares should I proceed to burn mpeg1 file as VCD? What duration to capture? or how to burn vod–>Mpeg1–>dat to VCD?

3. Besides PC methods, is there any method to do the same using MAC OSX running software? I tried VLC player, just managed to get vod to mpeg w/o prefered language and sub.

Thanks for any answer to any question above :wink:

"Hi, I managed to convert DVD to Mpeg1 with the selected language & subtitle using DVD2MPG Squeezer V1.16 and Panasonic premiere plugin version v2.1. "

Woo whoo, way to go. :slight_smile: Its been many years since I ever used good old DVD2MPEG Squeezer, I didnt think anyone would ever be using it today. Thats the very first program I ever used to make my first VCD, I read a very simple Tutorial right here at CDFreaks main page.

Back to subject, yes there is a much simpler, faster & much much better quality method of making VCD’s. Check out the Tute at http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=59423

Any problems, just ask.

As for doing it on an Apple MAC, sorry would have absolutely no idea where to start after I found the on/off switch :cool:

Thanks man. I only managed to lay my hands on DVD2MPEG Squeezer in the net. 2 days to convert…making me crazy.

I never know audio and video can be so fun, til i tried recently. Now I can rip special sound effects to use and clips from movies for reference on my video pprtfolio. Glad I found my way here, or still converting thru days and nites. Thanks for the guide.