DVD2Mobile Key Issues

I have a lifetime key for DVD2Mobile, but when I either use the key that was sent or copy and paste the key into DVDFab it still shows “trial user”. All of the other options as far as software shows “never expire” as it should. I have been working with the guys at DVDFab, but no luck. Anyone have a fix for this issue?? It does show a expire date of June 9 which is right around the bend.

Thanks!

Worked fine for me, I’d continue working with the DVDFab guys to see if they can figure it out. In particular, make sure you’re using the same username and email address that the key was generated for, if you mistyped something or went with a different name (like Dan instead of Daniel) that could make the key not work. You can also try uninstalling and reinstalling the program to see if that fixes anything.

Try double clicking on the attachment that came with the email with DVDFAB closed

Thanks for the input. I have uninstalled it, cleaned the reg, and reinstalled it. I have ask for the keys to be resent, and loaded those. I’m running version 6.0.1.0 with Vista 64. Something I want to make light of is when I uninstalled it and reloaded the software after deleting the reg files all of the licensee remained. I think it has something to do with that. I’m not sure.

Thanks Jimbo

I have tried that as well. No Luck!!

Look for a post from Stormjumper and in his sig he has the uninstall instructions for XP and Vista, follow them to the letter and then download a new installer not the one you used before and let us know how it went

I did find his post and tried it. No Luck!!

When you requested a new key from here, did the email mention both DVD-to-DVD and DVD-to-Mobile? Here’s an except from my email:

Thank you for choosing DVDFab 6!

DVDFab “DVD to DVD” (Never Expire)
DVDFab “DVD to Mobile” (Never Expire)

Yep it looks just like yours.

did you select the v6 all in one key in the drop down box when asking for a new key? one key should activate your purchased options.

Yes I did. Sunny from DVDFab has been trying to help, but no luck so far.
I’m sure there has to be some sort of fix to this??

Send you key attachment file back to sunny. Ask her to test it and see if it registers both options. Do not send it to anyone else or post it here.

I will do that. I don’t know if this is right, but if you hold the mouse over the downloaded file the “file version is 0.0.0.0”. I’ve downloaded it several times and still shows all zeros. Is this correct or does it matter?? Also when I get a key sent to me I have to select a file type to open it. I have been selecting the DVDFab.exe extension to open the key file. It show it working, just not the DVD2Mobile function (does not register it as never expires)??

Anything else I can do??

Still not luck with help from everyone. Is there a way to change or trick the registries via regedit in vista to make this problem go away??

Thanks

Do what Jimbo mentioned in post #6 again and when you delete DVDfab make sure you remove the setting memory. And when you do the uninstall in StormJumpers guide do everything mentioned and also use both CCleaner and Advanced System Care Free. If you not have them just google them as they are free. after cleaning the computer reinstall DVDfab again and get the all in one key for V6 again and save to computer then double click it and hopefully that works for you

Alright I uninstalled and deleted everything per the instructions given by everybody…
Downloaded a new .exe file and installed DVDFab 6
When I start the program for the first time it still shows all the licensees
and still a “trial user” for DVD2Mobile.
How can this be when I just uninstalled and cleaned all the reg files with DVDFab to its name??
Still when I click to install the key given to activate the DVD2Mobile it won’t reg as a license user.

What else can I do to fix this??

[QUOTE=tweak120;2286861]Alright I uninstalled and deleted everything per the instructions given by everybody…
Downloaded a new .exe file and installed DVDFab 6
When I start the program for the first time it still shows all the licensees
and still a “trial user” for DVD2Mobile.
How can this be when I just uninstalled and cleaned all the reg files with DVDFab to its name??
Still when I click to install the key given to activate the DVD2Mobile it won’t reg as a license user.

What else can I do to fix this??[/QUOTE]

Did you pay for the DVD to Mobile ? if so did you send off for the new V6 reg key ?

Yes I paid for everything they offer. The email they sent me and the reissue of the “all in one” key show dvd2mobile as to “never expire”. Still when I double click to reg the key with or without the program being open it still shows “trial user” with an expiration date of June 9.
Even when I followed your instructions for cleaning up vista to the letter.
When I install a fresh download of DVDFab 6 and its the first time the program starts or opens, the licensee still show up even thou I just uninstalled it and cleaned the reg files.

Here is what the email shows:

DVDFab “File to Mobile” (Never Expire)
DVDFab “File Mover” (Never Expire)

[QUOTE=tweak120;2286917]Here is what the email shows:

DVDFab “File to Mobile” (Never Expire)
DVDFab “File Mover” (Never Expire)[/QUOTE]

We can take one step at a time, what about the other options ? what do they show “File to Mobile” “File Mover” ?
also your Vista is it by chance Home Premium ?