Dvd xcopy platnium

vbimport

does anyone know where i can retrieve a new license # and password?. i had my computer worked on yesterday and they wiped out the software and now i have to reinstall it and i cant find my lic # and password. can anyone help?

You’ll have some problems here. The company that sold dvdxcopy has gone out of business. :frowning:

i know i had my computer worked on yesterday and they wiped out the software so i have to reinstall and i misplaces my license # and password

:confused: as to what part of philamber’s response didn’t you comprehend. best option is to do a google search for “dvdxcopy platinum serial/crack/patch/etc”

please be gentle i am really new at this and am very frustrated

sorry for being harsh…just that there’s really nothing outside of finding your original license/key that you can do except find and use a crack/patch or a pirated serial number. i wouldn’t worry about any legality issues considering there’s no longer a company to go after you about it.

You could also find and read some good guides on the alternatives to DVD X Copy. I started with that program, but have since moved onto DVD Decrypter, and DVD Shrink. They are free and very easy to learn. Just poke around here, and also www.afterdawn.com and also www.videohelp.com Good Luck.