DVD X Copy XPRESS® released

http://www.dvdxcopy.com/products_dxcx.htm

buy it and download it now

You guys need to give this a try, I did Spy Game at 2.4X it took less than 50 minutes, and the quality, well I have 2 DVD Players hooked up to the main tv and I played the original and the copy for my wife at the same time and just kept switching inputs, she could not tell the difference and neither could I for that matter. Now this is a piece of work.

the image you see will depend on how much it was compressed by originally and also the quality of the image that your TV produces

but as long as you are happy then enjoy :slight_smile:

have you tried the same DVD with DVDShrink?

I’m sceptical this is actually an encoder because of the speed it works and judging by the confusing and misleading descriptions on the website regarding it’s features and competitors features I will withhold my opinion for now :confused:

more info here

I wonder how well this dvdXpress does on multi episode dvd’s such as Band of Brothers?

Originally posted by maxrulez
I wonder how well this dvdXpress does on multi episode dvd’s such as Band of Brothers?

Unless Xpress is an ENCODER I wouldn’t use it on Band of Brothers. Transcoding 7gigs down to 4.37 isn’t going to look good. InstantCopy does a decent job with Band of Brothers. It just takes little work getting it to output to 4.3xgigs.

Originally posted by maxrulez

I’m an owner of DVDXCopy, and received a notification email about DVDXpress. In that email, it stated very clearly that this product is NOT intended for episodic DVD’s. I wish they would make that clear on their website also.

I think the reason (why it’s no good for episodics) is that it only produces the ‘movie’. With episodics, of course, that’s difficult to quantify!

I notice they’ve carried over their deeply irritating habit of popping up a dialog to ask whether the disc you’re trying to copy is rented. “I’m sorry, father, I cannot tell a lie. The answer is yes”

In your dreams.

They also prefix the DVD with that FBI warning that has me spitting enamel chips. (321, if you’re reading this, it may come as a complete surprise to you, but over here in Europe the FBI doesn’t, er, have any jurisdiction).

I know they are getting ready for a swift knee in the groin in court, but really, some of these tactics are just plain ingenuous.

-Pete

Originally posted by Peter McCall
They also prefix the DVD with that FBI warning that has me spitting enamel chips. (321, if you’re reading this, it may come as a complete surprise to you, but over here in Europe the FBI doesn’t, er, have any jurisdiction).

isnt that just a CYA type thing? and wait…why do my dvd’s say something about interpol then? now you’ve got me thinking…and thats NEVER good. this requires thought :frowning:

Surely you haven’t found a piece of software that adds an Interpol warning to the copy?:rolleyes:

-Pete